What's the best looking Vette year

My favorite is the 78 Pace Car...

Corvette%201.jpg

I know everyone would love the 2009 ZR1 but which of all the Vettes looks the best off the show room floor. I like several from the 60s but i really love the look of my 81 even though i still have allot of lil things to do.
So which Vette looks the best?

I don't know why you even ask everyone already knows the 80-82 are the best looking Corvettes ever built second to none.:beer:

I know everyone would love the 2009 ZR1 but which of all the Vettes looks the best off the show room floor. I like several from the 60s but i really love the look of my 81 even though i still have allot of lil things to do.

I don't know why you even ask everyone already knows the 80-82 are the best looking Corvettes ever built second to none.:beer:

I don't know the 83 vette is hard to pass up

:pprrtt:

:rofl:

:rofl:

Yea, all "four" of them.:zzz: