Well cover me in chocolate...

av-25545.jpg

:twitch: All i can say Wayne is DAMM,i like the other pic you loaded too :huh:
Would SWMBO mind comming to the states and taking some pic's with my car :rose:
I have said it before and will say it again "You are one lucky man"

Hey and the motor area is looking good too, i purchased the electroplating stuff from Eastwood and have been re-plating parts,looks pretty darn good,and the stuff to put the Black Oxide finsh back have not tried it yet,will post up some pic's soon.

Any progress with those sister's yet?????? :fishing:
Hmmm... I'll ask about coming to the US for a photo shoot. Gotta get her comfortable with the whole photographt thing first :amazed:

I thought about getting that electroplating kit but in the end decided that it would be like the powder coating - I'd end up stripping off far more than I planned to so I could plate parts and it would push the completion time even further back. I'm looking forward to your pics though.

Funny. When you said "cover me in chocolate," this is the image I had in mind.
Does she wash the car in a bikini?:tomato:
She hasn't washed it in a bikini yet but has promised that she will do so once the Corvette has wheels on it and we can roll it out of the car port and into the driveway for a wash/suds photo shoot. I will, of course, run a poll to see if Christine should be in just a bikini or bikini and high heels! I appreciate ALL advice from this forum ;)

...What'd you do, sneak her out in the middle of the night so the sand people didn't see her?
No Tim, we live on a Western compound. Mind you, we still have "Jinglies" on the compound and Monster Lady doesn't particularly want them or other residents driving past, gawking at her. So when it's photo time, I hang a tarp up over the front of the car port...