Way off topic

Not yet,i will have to work on that,my guess is she would say NO since it is only 20* around here for the high,but if take her out drinking again anythings possible i guess.

Second date......um......would you mind taking a picture in your bikini in front of my vette so that I can post it on the internet for my buddies.......

Hummmm.....that should go over quite well.............:gurney:
Yep, that'll work for sure :lol::lol:

Not yet,i will have to work on that,my guess is she would say NO since it is only 20* around here for the high,but if take her out drinking again anythings possible i guess.

Second date......um......would you mind taking a picture in your bikini in front of my vette so that I can post it on the internet for my buddies.......

Hummmm.....that should go over quite well.............:gurney:

You dont think she would go for that :confused: you are right maybe i should wait till the 3rd date :devil:

As much as i like taking pic's of women with the vette,i doubt very seriously that the answer to that question would work out well for me,but it is an idea for much later down the road.

Hey Cherry,no man she is not a high maintenance gal,and i still have all my keys to all the toys,and arms.

Hey Kevin,if you woke up with a hang over,,,can't remember much about it,and she still wants to go out again,then you are doing better than most of us did!

Hey Kevin,if you woke up with a hang over,,,can't remember much about it,and she still wants to go out again,then you are doing better than most of us did!

Dang i need a new computer now just blew soda pop all over this one,that was a good one Randy

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeh, especially if Kev still has both of his arms.......:rofl:

Are a lot of guys waking up with their arms missing these days :sweat: maybe i better not drink on dates anymore :huh2:

Are a lot of guys waking up with their arms missing these days :sweat: maybe i better not drink on dates anymore :huh2:

Kev, You mean you haven't heard the Coyote ugly joke......The fact that you still have both arms means you must have liked what you saw. :1st:

Kev, You mean you haven't heard the Coyote ugly joke......The fact that you still have both arms means you must have liked what you saw. :1st:

YES YES the Coyote Ugly,if you wake up in the morning and she is butt ugly and laying on your arm,that you would rather chew off your arm than wake her.
I have not needed to chew off my arms :yahoo:

I thought there was something new going around,like the one where you wake up in a bathtub full of ice water with a note telling you to call an ambulance because you just lost a Kidney :crap:
I am a little behind on things :eek:h:

You woke up on your own sofa ?? That's where you wake up after coming home drunk at 3AM..... after a date one would expect to wake up at her place and not necessarily on a sofa..... :lol::lol:

NO NO NO you sleep with them and they want you to marry them,

Why couldn't you post this advice last month.

I got married in the begining of this month :lol:

Last edited:
You woke up on your own sofa ?? That's where you wake up after coming home drunk at 3AM..... after a date one would expect to wake up at her place and not necessarily on a sofa..... :lol::lol:

So there goes your Vettes..........:lol:

Didn't you read my book? it's to late now but i can send you a copy for future reference :flash:

Hey Dean is the House keeper still excited? where is that pic of her again :yahoo:

I may just have to come visit you some day soon :friends:

So there goes your Vettes..........:lol:

Noooo!! :cry:

Didn't you read my book? it's to late now but i can send you a copy for future reference :flash:

I read your book "What men know about woman" ,all the pages were blank :lol:

Yip thats the book alright,those blank pages are good for note taking though.
I am writing another book right now,it's called Sleeping with the enemy & how to survive it. So far i have 1 page finished :confused2:

It's important to have a woman who helps at home,who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

It's important to have a woman who helps at home,who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yip thats the book alright,those blank pages are good for note taking though.
I am writing another book right now,it's called Sleeping with the enemy & how to survive it. So far i have 1 page finished :confused2:

Please add me to your waiting list for a copy :lol: