VetteMOD Breakfast 2-24-13

Seeing Jeff is still around and active is great, he is the one who introduced me to this site when it first came on line, I miss his participation.:loveletter:

BTW who owns the C5?:thumbs:

Dont want to hijack the thread, dont know what hapenned, dont care what hapenned, I just miss the man's wisdom in this site.

Voila, had to say it. sorry,

Now back to the thread, Is this Watson's place a regular meeting place? And where is it located?
Curious...

Dont want to hijack the thread, dont know what hapenned, dont care what hapenned, I just miss the man's wisdom in this site.

Voila, had to say it. sorry,

Now back to the thread, Is this Watson's place a regular meeting place? And where is it located?
Curious...

We try to meet at Watson's at least once every other month. Watsons is located in the Orange circle in Orange,CA

Last edited:
Looks like you're having fun on the west coast :)

yup, whatever happened to the '74 ??? I think I remember he was able to buy it back and started building a 70 or 71 ????

Bird and a C5? Or is that Jeff's '80 in the background?

I see Darrow is there also, whatever happened to his wrecked 74?

The body was cut up and sent to the dump. The frame is still at my house waiting to be hauled off. All other parts are stored some where in my garages
I am almost done going through my 71. and think I will be ready for a run in march then another one in june. And anything between. then I will put the 73 back togeather and might sell it. and so on, so on, so on.
I never new what good condition the 74 was in untill I started on the 71.

hey hey, long time no talk....... too bad you're all the way across country, I would take the frame but shipping is more than it's worth.....
show some updates on that 71 :)