TT, WHAT an asshole that DC Patrick is....

Hey, speaking of that "turd" thread over on DC, has Turtlevette decided to leave vettemod for good now? I don't want him to leave, its too much fun teasing him about his autocrossing machine:stirpot:

Hey, speaking of that "turd" thread over on DC, has Turtlevette decided to leave vettemod for good now? I don't want him to leave, its too much fun teasing him about his autocrossing machine:stirpot:

Autocross is still more than you do

Autocross is still more than you do

Yellow, what he says and what he actually does are two different things. I doubt he lasts even one mile on those "red green" trailing arms he built. Next time you speak with him, tell him I said hi.

LOL....those other 2 forums should just make the conversion to a gay dating site. It wouldn't be much of a conversion. Gay Daina could lead the pack, followed by a slew of circle jerkers and a hobbling misfit turtle. Yellow, the word on the street is that you have been bad mouthing me. Next time, bring it straight to me, if you don't mind.

The fact that they banned their most knowledgeable member (TT) into creating his own forum, is testament to how foolish such homosexuals can be.

Last edited:
I doubt he lasts even one mile on those "red green" trailing arms he built.

Do you think your boat anchor offset TA's are better than modified stock arms?

The point is there is more than one way to do something, just because you think your way is the best… it does not mean it is the only way that will work.

Last edited:
I doubt he lasts even one mile on those "red green" trailing arms he built.

Do you think your boat anchor offset TA's are better than modified stock arms?

He removed the spacer/shim, and slip fitted both the inner and outer bearings. He has a cotter pin holding his bearing assembly together. That's what you consider modified stock trailing arms:D You've got to be kidding me. Were you under the impression that he modified his stock arms to make them offset like the aftermarket ones? Jeez, get your info together before you jump in. Oh, and yes, the offset arms which I BUILT are of much better craftsmanship than turtle's bubba setup. He mentioned in a previous thread on DC that he didn't have the patience required to set them up correctly.

Last edited:
Yellow, the word on the street is that you have been bad mouthing me. Next time, bring it straight to me, if you don't mind.

I do not recall doing so. Turtle just asked me if you looked like the picture you uploaded

I believe it was in the chat on here

Last edited:
If this is a continuation of the battle of wits that started at DC, please continue it over there where it started. It makes no sense here.

Yellow, the word on the street is that you have been bad mouthing me. Next time, bring it straight to me, if you don't mind.

I do not recall doing so. Turtle just asked me if you looked like the picture you uploaded

I don't know why you keep going on about seeing me at Old Town. The pic I had up was a pic of me taken about 4 or 5 years ago. If you saw a person at a show who did not look anything like that, it was not me.

Well, for it to make 40 pages you guys have to say how witty I am and praise me left and right...so let's have it :D So how about some feathers up the ole keister

[High Praise]
[Ass Kissing]
[Brown Nosing]

How's that for a start?:bump:

Smells like shit to ME!!!!!

:devil::bump::bs:is more like it though......

As the Cheech and Chong bit goes "good thing we didn't step in it" :tomato:

I don't know why you keep going on about seeing me at Old Town. The pic I had up was a pic of me taken about 4 or 5 years ago. If you saw a person at a show who did not look anything like that, it was not me.

It kind of looked like you a bit

If you take your car next year I'll find you and verify it's really you

Maybe get my picture taken with a celebrity :smash:

Any time you are in the Orlando area, you can let me know. Make sure you bring a pen and paper if you want an autograph. :1st:

Any time you are in the Orlando area, you can let me know. Make sure you bring a pen and paper if you want an autograph. :1st:

Be more interesting to sign a person's anatomy......

:censored::bump::eek::bounce::bounce: