Throttle Body Injection On A Budget

Buddy of mine was looking into that too, it's a wideband controlled self adapting multiport injection, not TBI as it injects under the throttle blades. It's made by professional products, which is Chinese but apparently those units are made in the US. A very nice, clean and tidy package.

Buddy of mine was looking into that too, it's a wideband controlled self adapting multiport injection, not TBI as it injects under the throttle blades. It's made by professional products, which is Chinese but apparently those units are made in the US. A very nice, clean and tidy package.
I have one of those, will be installing it later this month. I'll report back.

This looks like the system that I installed on my '65. I went an auto wrecker, bought everything off of a '90 pick-up 350ci. 7747 ecm. Modified the harness myself. Used a Holley big bore [2"] throttle body assy, added an in the speedo cable VSS [vehicle speed sensor]. I still retained the aldl connector like original for diagnosis.

This looks like the system that I installed on my '65. I went an auto wrecker, bought everything off of a '90 pick-up 350ci. 7747 ecm. Modified the harness myself. Used a Holley big bore [2"] throttle body assy, added an in the speedo cable VSS [vehicle speed sensor]. I still retained the aldl connector like original for diagnosis.

Same story, basically, bought the TPI off a guy at one of the Carlisle meets long time ago, stuck it on the L48, kinda in a way wish I left it alone, it ran SO well, ....:flash:

Gene, did the TPI fit under your hood? My bride is having some problems with the 77. She's gotten so used to FI that she's having some troubles getting the old carbed engine to run. That 350 seems damn solid, but I'm thinking TPI would be the thing if it'll fit under the hood. I can source that whole show from a salvage yard pretty reasonably I bet.

Thanks! Any install issues with it? The usual fuel pump and wiring stuff- any special brackets or anything like that?

No real issues other then the pump and wiring like you pointed out. My engine came from an F-body. A Vette fuel rail would be a better fit since it has a right side inlet not a left side inlet like the F-body. Upper hose is different because of the water neck. Do your self a favor and use one of them stainless flex hoses and be done with it. Other then that I can't think of any real issues. I don't know if you seen this or not but it might help you.
http://www.hotrodlane.cc/Streetstories/choosetpi1.htm

As I recall, the TPI will fit fine with the stock belt/acc drives....

it bolts in place no sweat....
and I have one for sale....

for you 5000 bux.....

make me a offer I can't refuse....

I have everything but wiring, fuel pump, and t-body....

I even have a computer with chip to run it....

:fishing::smash: