These mods here are the best

I replaced junior member with lurker (and those who have since made a new post have the updated member status), it's Deps fault...so if you don't like it, he had to whine about "junior member" :D

No man it's cool i have no problem with it. But where are my stars :nuts::amazed::D

Just keep it up and I'll activate the reputation thing :D others can + or - your rep then...do we really want that? :)

I replaced junior member with lurker (and those who have since made a new post have the updated member status), it's Deps fault...so if you don't like it, he had to whine about "junior member" :D

Well, to be accurate, I actually brought it up first.:amused:

Would you guys (management) be up to letting us pick our own "nick" names?:idea:

Like instead of 'Lurker" I pick something like "Neanderthal".:cool:

OK :) Just say what name you want and I'll change it. don't want people to be able to do it themselves, it could get messy. And, I have always done it like this on my other forum (crossfire forum) you have to deserve a custom name (and it's up to my discretion wether or not you qualify) :)

Well geez...there's SO MANY names I could take....buttmuch, asswipe, dickweed, cornholio...wait....THAT'S IT!!!!! I respectfully request that that thingy under my name read cornholio :D

Hey....I tried to change the topic title and insert "not" in front of "as bad" and give a thumbs up but it didn't work. Can't I do that? :cry:

Hey....I tried to change the topic title and insert "not" in front of "as bad" and give a thumbs up but it didn't work. Can't I do that? :cry:

Topics are not editable. Only content. I believe only TT can edit that.(Maybe)

Topics are not editable. Only content. I believe only TT can edit that.(Maybe)

Well let's whoop his butt and get him on the job!!!!
smiley-hammer-yellow.gif
smiley-sideways-laff-aqua.gif

done... :) Dep, you DO realize you are single handedly increasing out work load :suspicious: