The official "Pet's of VetteMOD" thread

I think she is an actress, seen her before somewhere...dunno where

... now I remember, wasn't she on the cast of Shark???

Enkeinvette...is she house broken? If not, I'll train her for you...no charge:D

This is Oreo...he is a bit nosey........

IMG_0023.jpg

This is Buddy, the 10 year old retired explosives sniffer dog. The company my wife works for retires their security dogs at nine years old and they go up for "adoption".

What a complete banana he is! We have the paperwork to prove he's 10 years old but I think he thinks he's a puppy! Always up for a game and will chase a tennis ball until I get sick of throwing the damn thing.

He still likes to keep his hand in too with the car security checks. When we take him for a walk around the compound, he can't go past a parked car without doing a complete "sniff around"...

buddy.jpg

Karsten, you can get these almost anywhere. The supermarket, the library. Most of them wander a stray. You can lour one in by mentioning that you drive a Corvette or waving cash around. :banned: :goodnight:

Her name is Sarah Carter, she was on a few episodes of Smallville and in the movie Dead or Alive. Yes she is an actress. I'm actually single right now... I think? At least I've been behaving as such. :toothbrush:

He still likes to keep his hand in too with the car security checks. When we take him for a walk around the compound, he can't go past a parked car without doing a complete "sniff around"...
That's awesome! :beer:
Please give him a belly rub from me.

Will do, although he gets plenty of attention already. Whenever he does the car thing, we always fuss over him so I reckon he still feels important doing it :thumbs:

I figured that Saudi would have a pet but never figured on Buddy. I would have figured CLYDE!!

Arabian-Camel.jpg

And the KING called for David to come forth, but David slipped on a camel turd and came in 5th......:gurney::shocking:

I figured that Saudi would have a pet but never figured on Buddy. I would have figured CLYDE!!

Arabian-Camel.jpg
I was offered a baby camel years ago. I took my first RSAF trainee through all his training over a couple of years and once he'd passed his final exams, he told me his father wanted to buy me a camel!
They're horrible bloody things though, spitting and snorting. They're incredibly uncomfortable to ride too...

I was offered a baby camel years ago. I took my first RSAF trainee through all his training over a couple of years and once he'd passed his final exams, he told me his father wanted to buy me a camel!
They're horrible bloody things though, spitting and snorting. They're incredibly uncomfortable to ride too...

That's cause you have nutz.....:crutches: