The New Chevy VOLT

Manufacturing is being shipped overseas because the wonderful unions have made so many outrageous demands in pay and benefits that companies had no choice but to go overseas or go out of business.

Manufacturing is being shipped overseas because the wonderful unions have made so many outrageous demands in pay and benefits that companies had no choice but to go overseas or go out of business.

In a land of 200,000 bux for a freeking shack and heating costs 5000 bux/year I"m sorry but a silly job paying 60 grand/year BEFORE TAXES, really is not all that overpaid,....underpaid if that.....can't live on it....wives working, kids working, I don't see them flying around in Al Gore's jet....

:shocking:

In a land of 200,000 bux for a freeking shack and heating costs 5000 bux/year I"m sorry but a silly job paying 60 grand/year BEFORE TAXES, really is not all that overpaid,....underpaid if that.....can't live on it....wives working, kids working, I don't see them flying around in Al Gore's jet....

:shocking:

Newsflash....the people working for GM are making a lot more than $60,000. And the crappy job they are doing makes Japanese cars the best buy year after year.

THE OLD ORGAN GRINDER ( McCAIN) same tune for twenty six years!!

THE MONKEY (OBAMA) Was taught to read a telepromter.

Now togeather we have no choice, surely you wouldn't want a MONKEY driving your Vette? If the Elephant wouldn't have knocked that monkey out of the tree and stepped on his balls, We wouldn't be hearing "" Mr. Elephant if your take your foot off my balls, I'll get up and fight you like a natural man. Now that was a mistake on the Elephants part to take his foot off the Monkeys balls,, The sucker now wants to be the President..

PURE SHAME, PURE SHAME!

That's why I'm voting for Ron Paul :)

I appreciate the emotion, but please don't waste your vote like I did voting for
Perot......

the issues are much to grave for frivolous voting....

Paul maybe not my FIRST choice, but he sure did rank high....

Barry Goldwater is still my hero, ever since talking with him on Ham Radio some thousand years ago in another life....

:stirpot::trumpet:

GENE: I heard this song before and it doesn't play any more. I am voting for the best man I PICK for the job. Not a media pick or a pick from a bunch of cigar smoking backroom non-Conservatives. I won't vote for McCain just like I won't vote for Hussein.

GENE: I heard this song before and it doesn't play any more. I am voting for the best man I PICK for the job. Not a media pick or a pick from a bunch of cigar smoking backroom non-Conservatives. I won't vote for McCain just like I won't vote for Hussein.

Dep, I fucking well AGREE with you,

but damnit man, just damnit.....up to ME I"d take every liberal out back and shoot them, and that comment gets me in lotsa hot water with my fan damily, like a give two shits....

but letting Nobam in....jeezus.....lesser of two evils....:shocking:

nuff said.....

The lesser of two evils is still evil.
If it takes letting the opposition get voted in to teach the nitwits in the Republican party a lesson, then so be it. We survived Democrat presidents before and we will survive them again.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.
If it takes letting the opposition get voted in to teach the nitwits in the Republican party a lesson, then so be it. We survived Democrat presidents before and we will survive them again.

the second coming of Jimma Caata is going to kill this joint man....

gas a ten bux/gallon type shit....

I think interest rates will top 15% on a home mortgage by time Nobam is done....

serious....

at that point I think a armed revolution will be in control of DC, and the .mil will be divided about it....and no, I'm not joking....almost happened 40 years ago, you have NO idea how totally fragile this .gov is to an armed insurrection, shit, the damn hippies nearly did it back then....

:lol::lol: