So, what did you get your Wife/girlfriend for Xmas?

That looks cool as hell TT, but what exactly is it? What kind of set up is it intended for? And who's Duggan?

They are very rare SBC heads from Australia. They are (Frank) Duggan brand, canted valves large round ports and instead of the spider you can bolt IDA webers directly to them.

Looks like this complete

GUGGANHEADSSBCROCKERCOVER.jpg

GUGGANHEADSSBCREAR.jpg

They are VERY similar to the gurney weslake heads for the ford 305 (GT40), price some of those if you want sticker shock :)

I think this will guarantee that no one I know has the same setup LOL

I thought I saw the Weber pattern in there but then I went back to the spider manifold...That is just too damned cool!

I did a google for Duggan and if he's the same one he's well known for Inline 6 chevy and Holden bits. Right up my alley!

That looks cool as hell TT, but what exactly is it? What kind of set up is it intended for? And who's Duggan?

They are very rare SBC heads from Australia. They are (Frank) Duggan brand, canted valves large round ports and instead of the spider you can bolt IDA webers directly to them.

Looks like this complete

GUGGANHEADSSBCROCKERCOVER.jpg

GUGGANHEADSSBCREAR.jpg

They are VERY similar to the gurney weslake heads for the ford 305 (GT40), price some of those if you want sticker shock :)

I think this will guarantee that no one I know has the same setup LOL

Phreeking beautiful...can we imagine THAT with DPFI on it??

holy CATS.....:yahoo::yahoo::crylol::photo::photo:

I thought I saw the Weber pattern in there but then I went back to the spider manifold...That is just too damned cool!

I did a google for Duggan and if he's the same one he's well known for Inline 6 chevy and Holden bits. Right up my alley!

Yes, the same Frank Duggan
The exhaust pattern on these is Holden I think, there are adapters w/ it for SBC pattern but I like the larger spreaded ports better

Gene, I was thinking more along the lines of...

throttle-body-race-120-Series-IDA-sizes-45-55mm_731.jpg

Gene, I was thinking more along the lines of...

throttle-body-race-120-Series-IDA-sizes-45-55mm_731.jpg

Nice toys, I think of it the same way I have spent life, fixing/modding/improving the form and function of anything around me....electronics to mechanics, to houses....even a very few high rise apts and office buildings...

and I dearly LOVE reading about all these projects here.....gimme new ideas....

:yahoo::yahoo:

I've got Christine some jewelry and clothes and I had a calendar made with all pics of our (hers) old Labrador. But, I must have been better than I thought as Christine got me this:

354d049feec4604.jpg