Selling overseas?

In the fineprint you agree to let Paypal litterally have free access to your account and they can come back months later and withdraw from it.
This really concerns me but I can't find reference to this in the Paypal agreement. Can you tell me where this is ?

It's somewhere hidden in the 40 pages of BS. :loveletter:

I'll have to ask my tenant that is being ousted in a week or so.
Not really on the best of terms with him right now. He was decent for years, but claims Paypal emptied his bank account and then froze his Paypal account with thousands in it that he can't transfer to a real bank. Paypal isn't govened by too many rules because they are not FDIC insured etc.

Being too nice a guy or too stupid a guy, (I don't know which yet) it looks like I will be out thousands too.

Be careful of Paypal, good for a small deposit, but demand the bulk in something tangeable.
It's cheaper to use a real credit card merchant account and much more secure.

Actually they aren't making a dime if they can't sell it...and no one is buying these cars here. I suspect it's some kind of enthusiast wanting to buy the car?

A shipper will NOT do the money exchange for you, they don't want to be liable for the money if it somehow gets lost. Also, if the buyer arranges a carrier whoever picks it up and handles the continental transport and such is out of his control.

The importer/exporter my buyer used was also a escrow agent so money can be held that way.
Now that you mention continental transport, I never really thought of it as an issure before, because I'm 4 miles from 1 port and 30 miles from another.
Exporter just sent a flatbed over, driver said he was contracted to the exporter a lot. I can see if it was long distance, it could be a big deal.

Apparently a lot of cars are going overseas from here.

Yes. if they do escrow then they will handle the money exchange for you.

Yes, a lot of cars coming this way and to OZ too....dollar is low, cars flooding out. Better than Cash for Clunkers!!!