Poser road race corvettes

OK...we need pics of all those poser tool boxes:lol:

Forty years ago I found this brand new Craftsman tool box in perfect condition on the side of the road (empty of course) I liked the way the guy had his name lettered on the front so I changed my name, filled the box and throughout the years stickered up the inside of the lid.....I also own a bridge in NY city with a producing oil well at one end and a money tree at the other, and I`m willing to sell it...the bridge NOT the tool box.
redvetracr

IMG_1697.jpg

OK...we need pics of all those poser tool boxes:lol:

Forty years ago I found this brand new Craftsman tool box in perfect condition on the side of the road (empty of course) I liked the way the guy had his name lettered on the lid so I changed my name, filled the box and throughout the years stickered up the inside of the lid.....I also own a bridge in NY city with a producing oil well at one end and a money tree at the other, and I`m willing to sell it...the bridge NOT the tool box.
redvetracr

Holy crap Howard. I have that same box I bought new in 1972.

IMG_1697.jpg

You rookies wouldn't even qualify for the Professional Poser League (PPL). It takes real dedication and commitment to search out those special poser shots. :waxer:

BlueAngel69%20(Large).JPG

Rams%2069%20vert%20(Large).jpg

PIC00059%20(Small).JPG

Ok, I'm sorry....Saudi qualifies!:1st:

thum_3548ac681e9c6d6.jpg

My Poser work area and tool boxes :lol:

P1010033%20(Medium).JPG

Bullshark

348b041625cb53.jpg
I can supply a letter of authenticity that this box was used while wrenching at OCIR and Irwindale in 1973. $10,000. FIRM

Enough of this crap. I have to go pick up some #'s matching lever shocks for a client's 38 Buick.:beer:

Well I can see right now this thread is drastically IMPROVING!!!
However, I am a bit embarassed by my lack of decals on my toolbox. I am going outside to take a pictures of my meager garage. I will hide my head in shame after posting the pics. I am a sorryass version of a poser. I stand in awe of the expert posers.
smiley_we_are_not_worthy_ani.gif

lvrpool32: My opinion had/has nothing to do with you hijacking the thread on the other forum. If you think your car is "vintage" then all cars older than 2007 are vintage. You have no pictures to post of you actually road racing you car, so it doesn't qualify as a road racer.
What you really have is a street Corvette with a hopped-up engine and lots of JC Whitney bolt on spoilers and wings. The pics I posted of the Cheetahs are real road race and drag cars. They aren't streetable and there are no "creature comforts" inside. They are proven performers because they actually race or have raced. That vendor at CF saying "That baby outta haul some......aaaaaaaa" is meaningless because it hasn't been proven that it does. A laundry list of aftermarket add-ons does not equate to a fast car. I've seen a whole bunch of heavily modded cars that aren't as fast as some pure stock racers.
Oh yeah....if you think you felt my "wrath" on the CF, then ask someone who has actually felt my wrath in the past. Everyone here knows who I'm talking about ;)

Last edited:
348b041625cb53.jpg
I can supply a letter of authenticity that this box was used while wrenching at OCIR and Irwindale in 1973. $10,000. FIRM

Poser, Dymo label maker, who'n hell uses that crap anymore???

when I got my top chest about 15 years ago, I majic markered the contents so to remind me....they are well worn at this point....

label maker, amateur.....

:eek::crap::bounce:

Well I can see right now this thread is drastically IMPROVING!!!
However, I am a bit embarassed by my lack of decals on my toolbox. I am going outside to take a pictures of my meager garage. I will hide my head in shame after posting the pics. I am a sorryass version of a poser. I stand in awe of the expert posers.
smiley_we_are_not_worthy_ani.gif

You and me both...I must admit that my toolboxes are sorry examples of posers.....but my tastefully decorated carb tuner and dizzy parts boxes make nice posers:p

I can confirm that this carb and dizzy parts boxes were used to perform acts of stupidity on a non poser (or maybe I'm a poser...can't figure it out) chevy corvette vehicle......50% off, only $5,000.00.

IMG_0648.jpg

lvrpool32: My opinion had/has nothing to do with you hijacking the thread on the other forum. If you think your car is "vintage" then all cars older than 2007 are vintage. You have no pictures to post of you actually road racing you car, so it doesn't qualify as a road racer.
What you really have is a street Corvette with a hopped-up engine and lots of JC Whitney bolt on spoilers and wings. The pics I posted of the Cheetahs are real road race and drag cars. They aren't streetable and there are no "creature comforts" inside. They are proven performers because they actually race or have raced. That vendor at CF saying "That baby outta haul some......aaaaaaaa" is meaningless because it hasn't been proven that it does. A laundry list of aftermarket add-ons does not equate to a fast car. I've seen a whole bunch of heavily modded cars that aren't as fast as some pure stock racers.
Oh yeah....if you think you felt my "wrath" on the CF, then ask someone who has actually felt my wrath in the past. Everyone here knows who I'm talking about ;)

Ok mr big scary internet forum guy, (i'm scared honest!! LOL) all your scariness has deprived you the ability to READ. If you had read the thread from the beginning (not just towards the end to put you little 2 cents worth in, you would have noticed I had posted repeatedly in the thread (so no hijacking) Again if you had READ my post it quite clearly states that I was posting the pictures of my car there as the rational behind it was in tribute to some of the great C3 race cars and as there had been a number of rescent posts about other forum members with similar cars, I didnt want to start another thread, but revive one of the BEST threads ever started on that forum or this!.
Also you terrible scariness has caused you vision problems, because there is nothing on my car that that ever came from JC Whitney.
Now I will leave you to go back and be scary, I'm sure theres chat rooms you need to scare people on.

I'm off to go work in the garage...have a nice day now.

It's funny that a banned member always seems to start the best threads

It's funny that a banned member always seems to start the best threads

That's becasue we have more experience outing the :bs:

lvrpool32 seems to be an expert at duck and dodge. I found it incredible that he thinks that "posting repeatedly" in a thread gives him the right to completely change the topic from Vintage Race Pics to Look at my cool "Corvette Summer" race car wannabe.
Then he proceeds to call you and others who realize what is going on "kiddies". Geez, at 59 years old I haven't been called that in ages!!! Seeing "The Plagerizer" do some underhanded stuff to you in support of his "hero" is no surprise. Another case of "look at me, I'm so cool because I just screwed a forum member from another forum". Talk about kiddies with no class!!!

Does pool32 need some tire smoke, I have a couple extra cans. To injest the last ten pages make me think ""I better sell My Red one and burn the Slut. You see a rich man has a mistress and us boy's have our Slut. By the way I'm not into the hugging sheit either.

It just moved from the kit snakes with static cling racing decals while at car shows to the C3,, what ever,,,, I dont care,,, its their money and car.

you want to see posers, go to a harley rally,,, 25 years ago it was about the bikes,,,, now its a freckn fashion show,,, My Last Daytona was in 93" saw the RUB's starting to appear,,,,(sic) now I enjoy rat bikes,,, and stickn evo's in old 4spd FL frames,,,that screws people up.. they have no clue what they are looking at......

Now , he pulls up his pants and waddles out the door. Such a brutal rape. I'm sure he'll take his rant right back to where he came from. Sticker car, my and his tool box must be filled with super glue , no tools. I was wondering , "Why such small pictures, I tried to enlarge one, maybe it was taken off the wall?

Now , he pulls up his pants and waddles out the door. Such a brutal rape. I'm sure he'll take his rant right back to where he came from. Sticker car, my and his tool box must be filled with super glue , no tools. I was wondering , "Why such small pictures, I tried to enlarge one, maybe it was taken off the wall?

This is like the third or 4th time he's left.....

Ciao Girls? What, is he gay?

This is like the third or 4th time he's left.....

Ciao Girls? What, is he gay?

Let him go. He's swimming up DeNile anyway. It's all about HIM in his mind. A shame CF has degenerated to guys like that. Egotrippers with superiority complexes. :rolleyes:

I'll leave you corvette super heroes to your foum, you seem to know soooo much about them.
Theres plenty of other places to visit on the web.

Ciao girls!

This forum was an escape from the land of Superheroes, twin washer pumps, twin alternators, and clocking at $3.00 a minute.
You have insulted 500 people here you barely know, collectively as a group, and have YET to state WTF your issue is. You have merely brought here the very childish BS we escaped from.
Since you have nothing to contribute but the very insults you CLAIM to detest, I think you need to go. However, that's not my decision.;)

:bullshit: Went to 2 more cruzes today, and i'll be danged if i did not miss all the BS again. I'm going to quite going to the Poser cruiz's and stay home :hunter:

Now on a more serious note, going to the first cruze,i stopped at the entrance for the attendent to move the cones,and dang if i did not get rear ended :amazed: Heart Attack came out fine,but the vette that hit me buggered up his nose a little bit. No harm went on and enjoyed the rest of the day :bounce:

:bullshit: Went to 2 more cruzes today, and i'll be danged if i did not miss all the BS again. I'm going to quite going to the Poser cruiz's and stay home :hunter:

Now on a more serious note, going to the first cruze,i stopped at the entrance for the attendent to move the cones,and dang if i did not get rear ended :amazed: Heart Attack came out fine,but the vette that hit me buggered up his nose a little bit. No harm went on and enjoyed the rest of the day :bounce:

So you had a Vette owner up your ass too?:lol::lol: