plate between my power seat switches 1990

JeffP1167

this was drilled for a alarm flashing light. what is the name of it or do after market companies sell any thing to cover this hole? I have a very nice FX3 switch to replace this part till I can find the correct piece I'm looking for.

do any of you possibly have this part laying around?

it replaces this switch for the suspension which my car doesnt have.

here you can see the cute light that I want gone without a hole left.

1990vette3.jpg

parts22.jpg

Last edited:
Did you remove the switches and put them in the new part? On mine, the 3 sections are 1 piece w/ the switches attached to them.

How did you get it out? Mine has a hole for a fog light switch and I want to replace it too...so if the center section is separate that's even better, I had it apart and thought it was 1 piece

I"d tend to leave a little flashing red LED light there, as a anti theft device....

:eek:

I"d tend to leave a little flashing red LED light there, as a anti theft device....

what for? that's what pass key and factory alarm is for.

Eh, car thieves these daze....ANY slick car like any vette is a target....nothing beats a hook, so we can forget that one....

I feel anything that is in the way of non stock but fairly clean looking electronics will deter thieves....my console is a wire up thing with more switches and lights, it looks like a James Bond car....there is even a built in GD opener, much less using the GD remote to start the CAR.....
once the ignition is on.....

but then again, I"m a olde tyme geek from them strange looking bottles known as 'VACUUM TUBES' that old shit the glows in the dark and has strange colors in them when under power applications....

:clap::clap: (another way to say, 'too much time on my hands'....:surrender::eek:

what for? that's what pass key and factory alarm is for.

Eh, car thieves these daze....ANY slick car like any vette is a target....nothing beats a hook, so we can forget that one....

I feel anything that is in the way of non stock but fairly clean looking electronics will deter thieves....my console is a wire up thing with more switches and lights, it looks like a James Bond car....there is even a built in GD opener, much less using the GD remote to start the CAR.....
once the ignition is on.....

but then again, I"m a olde tyme geek from them strange looking bottles known as 'VACUUM TUBES' that old shit the glows in the dark and has strange colors in them when under power applications....

:clap::clap: (another way to say, 'too much time on my hands'....:surrender::eek:

But the car has vats which will quikly defeat a fast getaway and when they open the door the factory alarm will sound. has a flashing security light on the dash too I think. Besides nobody steals a C4 when a C5 is around hahaha and better yet a C3 or mid year. Besides my car would probably break down before they got far.