Picked up a Strat

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=150325760551

That's my Tele. My friend wrote the ad...he wanted to.

I'll miss it in some respects. Very interesting and rare guitar. Less than 200 made, ever.

Man thats a wonderful axe..... I hope your not going to regret selling it down the road,

I'm more of an acustic guy myself ( D15 Martin )

They don't make em like that Tele anymore

Less than 200 ever made as far as I can tell. There was no custom shop in 1983, this was as close as you can get. It was one of the last guitars made in Fullerton.

It was a tough choice to sell it. As I was writing the ad, I started changing my mind. I had a friend write it as I was talking myself out of it as I was writing the ad.

I'm sure the new Strat will be nice.

My auction closes tonight, I am doing OK at this point, $1129 with about 4 hours to go. Should have the new Strat by the end of the week. Hoping to close over $1200, I can get the new guitar and have enough to take the wife out to dinner, well almost.

My auction closes tonight, I am doing OK at this point, $1129 with about 4 hours to go. Should have the new Strat by the end of the week. Hoping to close over $1200, I can get the new guitar and have enough to take the wife out to dinner, well almost.

Two Big Mac deals...12 bucks:tomato:

Two Big Mac deals...12 bucks:tomato:

Big Macs? Who exactly do you think I am? Bill Gates? Happy meal, even comes with a drink.
mcdonalds_happy_meal.jpg

SO, the Tele is gone. I've owned it 26 years, kinda miss it already. I'll end up with $40 in my pocket after all fees. Now I get my Strat this week!