One does one won't

DARROW 74

On my new lap top I can not post on vetteMOD, But on my old desk top all works fine.

On the new one It keeps telling me, my message is to short.?????:crap:

What am I doing wrong any ideas?

weird..... typically this is to make sure people are actually "posting" and not just posting a smiley or such..... try posting at least 10 characters with your new laptop, it shoud work.... if this doesn't help I'm sure Marck has a solution
(I am not the IT guru) :lol:

weird..... typically this is to make sure people are actually "posting" and not just posting a smiley or such..... try posting at least 10 characters with your new laptop, it shoud work.... if this doesn't help I'm sure Marck has a solution
(I am not the IT guru) :lol:

No matter what I do on the lap top it will not let me post, Still says not enough characters. A whole page should be enough. Must be some setting on the lap top Thats not letting the forum see it.
:crap: From the desk top.

I changed it to 0 you still have to post at least 1 character but I see it didn't help.

The only thing I can think of is that you are using the quote reply?? If you type within the quote tags or remove the ending quote tag (even partialy) it wil see the whole text as the quote and not see the new text you typed. Try the new or quick reply buttons.