Oil pressure blowing oil filter seal?????

I bet you're happy that you didn't dive under there and change the oil pump too! But if you had, I'd take the old one off your hands-

I have that pump in Ol' Red right now, and also in a BB that's a grocery getter motor. No problems with either one.
I'll put one in the 496 when it gets built too.

I bet you're happy that you didn't dive under there and change the oil pump too! But if you had, I'd take the old one off your hands-

I have that pump in Ol' Red right now, and also in a BB that's a grocery getter motor. No problems with either one.
I'll put one in the 496 when it gets built too.

Yeah but I knew(hoped) that there had to be a simplerer explanation than the oil pump. I am going to stop by NAPA today to pick up an alternator belt that broke on me last night going to the cruise in. While I am there I will pick up a NAPA Gold filter. Last night I noted between 25-30psi when warm and sitting at idle. It shot back up to 50-60 when driving.

Wade

Wade, you been ONE SUFFERING bastard with this car, I hope you drive it ten years before the next troubles....jezzus man, think it was one of MY cars....

:chinese::crutches: