New Guy

gimpy

Hi from the land O flat(Nebraska)Just found this forum,and have always modded everything I've ever owned.Current toys include a 90 Mazda B2200 that's running a 89 Probe GT engine complete with turbo and Mega Squirt EFI,RX7 gear box,puts like 180 hp to the wheels(never dynoed)A 77 Corvette coupe,383 roller motor with Vortec heads,700 R4 auto,3.08 rear,Hooker side pipes,soon to be EFI with my own ITB's on a Scroogins Dicky TPI base & a pile of my own parts(the throttles,linkage,ect):stirpot:As soon as I figure out how and where I'll post pics of what is done.
Gimpy

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen.....

what sort of MPG does your '77 get?? what is your estimated HP, and at say 75 what RPM you at??

:cool:

what sort of MPG does your '77 get?? what is your estimated HP, and at say 75 what RPM you at??

Thanks for the welcome,I think I'll like it here!!
The 77 has showed 23 to 25 mpg @ 75 to 80 mph steady running,tachs @ 2500 rpm.I think it'll do better,I'm running a Qjet on it now:lol:Est. horse @ around 340 area.
Gimpy

Thanks for the welcome,I think I'll like it here!!
The 77 has showed 23 to 25 mpg @ 75 to 80 mph steady running,tachs @ 2500 rpm.I think it'll do better,I'm running a Qjet on it now:lol:Est. horse @ around 340 area.
Gimpy

We need a thread over your specifics on engine and so forth, as I HAD been getting 24 on the freeways with a 336 rear and a muncie...with a TPI on it....then I went overdrive and a roller 355 and am getting much worse....same closed loop FI....makes me wonder....

runs 2400 at 80, roughly....used to tach 4 grand at 80...

:surrender: