My next car is a ford

Ever hear of the PGBC? You guys are all funding MY pension plan too. When the airlines all defaulted on their pension plans, the gov forced them into the PGBC.

For the record, I'm about 1/2 off the UAW crying about thier members might have to take a pay cut. After 20+ years in the airlines and 6 or 7 PAYCUTS "+" the loss of the biggest part of my pension, I don't have a real problem with it.

No one likes a paycut, but I've had my share. Construction is one big pendulum. When work is good, we gain some ground. When it's slow, we lose some. Just part of the game. All in all, I know I make more, yet have less buying power than when I started. THAT is a fact.

i think that the unions should give something back too..... i took a 12K pay cut this year because of everything being slow...

Ever hear of the PGBC? You guys are all funding MY pension plan too. When the airlines all defaulted on their pension plans, the gov forced them into the PGBC.

For the record, I'm about 1/2 off the UAW crying about thier members might have to take a pay cut. After 20+ years in the airlines and 6 or 7 PAYCUTS "+" the loss of the biggest part of my pension, I don't have a real problem with it.

No one likes a paycut, but I've had my share. Construction is one big pendulum. When work is good, we gain some ground. When it's slow, we lose some. Just part of the game. All in all, I know I make more, yet have less buying power than when I started. THAT is a fact.

i think that the unions should give something back too..... i took a 12K pay cut this year because of everything being slow...

That's inevitable. I think they know that.

Unless I find the money to buy a C6Z06 or C6 ZR1, I'm done buying vehicles for quite a few years.

Any excuse I can find to NOT support the UAW, I'll take. :censored:

Unless I find the money to buy a C6Z06 or C6 ZR1, I'm done buying vehicles for quite a few years.

Any excuse I can find to NOT support the UAW, I'll take. :censored:

Hey Justin. Nice to see you around.