Most members online today

Wayne, that pics put you a close second to TV's scary pic:evil:

BTW, the #4 site on the list has something to do with Vettebabe pics:bump:

Wayne,

I made five copies of your picture,,, stappled them to wooden stakes,,, went out and placed them in areas where I have killed rattle snakes,, I'm hopeing this will cure my ratt;e snake problem this year!

Còóliö, glad I could help Rich. I just hope it doesn't back fire on you though mate and the picture ends up attracting pests. You might find yourself overrun with nubile, sexy young women :nuts:

Còóliö, glad I could help Rich. I just hope it doesn't back fire on you though mate and the picture ends up attracting pests. You might find yourself overrun with nubile, sexy young women :nuts:

I'm putting up 2 signs and getting me a coolio shirt:D:lol:

Yea, that might be true. I used that picture on one of the women at work, she's still hanging around.:confused2:

Yea, that might be true. I used that picture on one of the women at work, she's still hanging around.:confused2:
That's why I wear a disguise when I go out.

Obviously I don't want to attract attention to myself so I just go out looking like your average bass player:
354833307fa7bbb.jpg

If I'm really trying to blend in, I just dress like any other pirate:
354833308017ab2.jpg

Seems to be working so far... :huh2:

That's why I wear a disguise when I go out.

Obviously I don't want to attract attention to myself so I just go out looking like your average bass player:
354833307fa7bbb.jpg

If I'm really trying to blend in, I just dress like any other pirate:
354833308017ab2.jpg

Seems to be working so far... :huh2:

Damn, a man of many ...............a...............er......faces?:huh2: