modern wheels on C3s - photos

What do yours weigh Guiseppe? mine are pretty lightweight too, I think they were 12 lbs or so for the 16x12 rears

2480f09efb2c51.jpg

Actually i do not remember exactly the figures but i do remember that the rear 11.50x15 with the large Hoosier tires were about 1 pound less then the (already lighter then stock) minilites 8x15 with the 275/60/15 Hoosiers...

here's mine, 18x9.5 in front and 18x10.5 in the rear....didn't really like them at first but they're growing on me.

IMGP1609.jpg

I hardly ever like the offset wheels but enkei's look good, must indeed be because of the slammed look. I prefer deep dished wheels however.

I prefer deep dished wheels also, but they are 19s and I got a great deal on them with brand new Nittos. Couldn't pass it up, just for the low profile sidewall alone. I think they look ok, better than I thought they would. The black paint will make them look more at home.

I wonder how the vette drives with such little rubber between the wheel and ground. I have 17inch now and it seams a little harder on the rough roads here.
Byron_n_Vette_2.jpg

I wonder how the vette drives with such little rubber between the wheel and ground. I have 17inch now and it seams a little harder on the rough roads here.

I'm wondering how harsh the ride is with f.e 10x18 and 285-40 tire (diameter is 27") compared to 255-60-15 or 255-50-17 which both have a good size sidewall....

Byron_n_Vette_2.jpg

Hey Dean... those TTII's look SWEET on that red Vette! That's one of my favorite wheels for these cars......... :thumbs::thumbs::):)

Still saving for a couple of tires.

18"x8"

100_0804.jpg

THAT is the BEST looking 5 spoke wheel I have seen lately.... reminds me of the classis Cragar in that stupid chrome I always hated, yet shows a bit better then the TTD classics which used to have the spokes in gray or black, which is the effect I have tried to get using affordable wheels more recently.....

Need drag you across the pond to work on my car, you show talent....:D:yahoo:

The TTII style 5 spokes are indeed great looking, too bad you see them so much. I like the team 3 minilite wheels

The TTII style 5 spokes are indeed great looking, too bad you see them so much. I like the team 3 minilite wheels

I agree, but there are just too many vette's with TTII. For my tast I like these better since there is a bit more spoke than TT's and less side wall.

"Will work for corvette parts"

Are these Coys C5 rims ??

btw, I didn't know that they sell the TT2s in 9.5x17 and 3.5" offset..... these would fit my rear with the 2" flares....