Metal shroud

COLE SWEAT

I'm getting started on my 69 engine swap. Installing BB, can't install the spreader bar with the stock fan. looking to use a electric single fan. I need a new metal shroud for this fan were can I get one? I don't want the fan mounted to the Rad at a angle, but vert. like the stock one

I have a Lincoln Mk.VIII fan on my 77. It's mounted to the radiator at an angle, but I haven't noticed any cooling issues, and it actually gives some clearance to work around the lower end of the engine. I found another Lincoln fan with an angled shroud that I thought might stand it up a bit better, but it doesn't fit. :(

I'm getting started on my 69 engine swap. Installing BB, can't install the spreader bar with the stock fan. looking to use a electric single fan. I need a new metal shroud for this fan were can I get one? I don't want the fan mounted to the Rad at a angle, but vert. like the stock one

I thought I saw some time ago that repro metal shrouds can still be bought...I'd like to think they were made with the original GM tooling.

If you don't need metal OEM, I think J&D sells a fiberglass replacement.