Meeting in/around Daytona Florida

There will be a next time !!!

Gene, I thought you looked kinda burnt but I wasn't sure if it's sunburn or high blood pressure so I didn't say anything... usually only the tourists get sunburn here....:amused:

Hot seats ?? You need these custom seat covers that I have for the C6. No more burning the legs on these leather seats.

Red Faced

Gene, I thought you looked kinda burnt but I wasn't sure if it's sunburn or high blood pressure so I didn't say anything... usually only the tourists get sunburn here....:amused:

Hot seats ?? You need these custom seat covers that I have for the C6. No more burning the legs on these leather seats.

Yeah, we noticed Gene's face getting redder as we ate and drank @ Chili's, but then we didn't know what he was drinking so we didn't say anything either.:crylol: Glenn & Kathy

I have not been working every day, and so this season has been lazy, a ~1.5 hour drive south into the sun is something I have not done this season....wife has been busy with her work on a pretty steady basis lately, so even weekends are close, and then she has her aunt here for elder care every other weekend too boot....

and I tend to have a red flush to my face anyway...certainly sun sensitive with the damn prostate meds.....which all in all beats my having butt surgery some 28 years ago...THAT was a PIA.....

:crap::lol:

Tmi

which all in all beats my having butt surgery some 28 years ago...THAT was a PIA.....

:crap::lol:[/QUOTE]

TMI (too much infomation!) :eek:
Really, I've had the same also. Part of growing old. All these young bucks here will find out about the joys of old age later...:gurney: Hang in there Gene!!: NEVER surrender!

which all in all beats my having butt surgery some 28 years ago...THAT was a PIA.....

:crap::lol:

TMI (too much infomation!) :eek:
Really, I've had the same also. Part of growing old. All these young bucks here will find out about the joys of old age later...:gurney: Hang in there Gene!!: NEVER surrender![/QUOTE]

Surrender HELL, I"m taking 2 hostages with me.....

:shocking:

This country definitely need a kick start right now. The only ones coming out on top right now are the rich CEO's milking their companies. We need to kick them out and take back our money. Until then, we will all be paying for it out of our increased tax dollars.

I see both sides of that, but their salaries are miniscule compared to the company they are running, but then again they are BK the damn thing into a wall.....and STILL get away???

fucking dickweeds......

:thumbs:

I couldn't have said it better myself