Made a Thousand Dollar mistake...

I just wanted to thank everyone for the "Glad you didn't get hurt" comments.

From my past experiences over at CF, a typical response post would have been something like:
  • "You're an idiot!":pprrtt:
  • "How stupid can one guy be!"
  • "That's what you get for cheaping out with an '82!!!!"

Those guys are so negative it's unbelievable!

I appreciate the support here! :1st:

I just wanted to thank everyone for the "Glad you didn't get hurt" comments.

From my past experiences over at CF, a typical response post would have been something like:
  • "You're an idiot!":pprrtt:
  • "How stupid can one guy be!"
  • "That's what you get for cheaping out with an '82!!!!"

Those guys are so negative it's unbelievable!

I appreciate the support here! :1st:

ALL assholes get support here, we don't discriminate.....

Just so you feel at home.........:crap::crap::bump::bump::smash:

There are several t-tops on e-bat right now for sale,might find an exact replacement for sale.:bump:

There are several t-tops on e-bat right now for sale,might find an exact replacement for sale.:bump:

Yeah, I've been looking around. Most of those are either the wrong color or they have "scratches and pits".

If I don't buy new, I won't be happy.

I talked to my insurance guy today. He's setting up a comprehensive claim for a new t-top. (I'll probably buy a brand new set and they will pay half for the one I broke)...

I was taking the driver side t-top off my car to put it in the bag and I slipped on something on the garage floor. (I think it was a crescent wrench).

I slid, the top when flying, and that sucker shattered!

***T :mad:.............

I was taking the driver side t-top off my car to put it in the bag and I slipped on something on the garage floor. (I think it was a crescent wrench).

I slid, the top when flying, and that sucker shattered!

***T :mad:.............

Been ME, it would have been a race to the floor to let that mofo land on ME, and I"ll take the hit.....:hunter::suicide::censored: