LTF: Small parts (used) source (junkyard).

The Artist formerly known as Turbo84
Clinging to my guns and religion in KCMO.
Can anybody recommend a customer friendly source for small odds and ends type Corvette parts? I've got most of the C4/C5 suspension/brake conversion done, but there's still a few small parts I need. I've struck out listing these needed parts on the different Wanted/For Sale sites, and am ready to call a junkyard somewhere and talk to a sales guy. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Mike

Gruhla (sp?) Enterprises is good. I spend some time in Phoenix and go to Max's Vette Stuff. Gene say's there is a guy close to him that has a Corvette salvage yard.

Mike, sounds to me like to pack your tools and come up here one fine sunny day, we can bum around Wades Corvette junkyard/shop.....about 3 acres of parts of most any types....if he ain't got it, it probably don't exist....

:harhar:

Mike, sounds to me like to pack your tools and come up here one fine sunny day, we can bum around Wades Corvette junkyard/shop.....about 3 acres of parts of most any types....if he ain't got it, it probably don't exist....

Damn, sounds like a decent idea on several levels. I need a bunch of small parts (which shipping would probably end up doubling the cost. Might as well spend that money on gas.), and the sheer mental therapy of an afternoon wandering a junkyard is always something I've enjoyed for years. I'll get my list together, and keep in touch. I'd like to round up these parts in the next week or two.

Thanks for the invite, Gene.

Damn, sounds like a decent idea on several levels. I need a bunch of small parts (which shipping would probably end up doubling the cost. Might as well spend that money on gas.), and the sheer mental therapy of an afternoon wandering a junkyard is always something I've enjoyed for years. I'll get my list together, and keep in touch. I'd like to round up these parts in the next week or two.

Thanks for the invite, Gene.

Early on in the car hobby, when I was a kid yet....maybe 18 or so, I found a certain fascination about wandering around in junkyards.....and to this day, I still love doing it....50 years of this shit, and I STILL grin over it.....

I look at stuff and my mind goes nutz looking at the possibilities of projects....

Kinda in the same way my wife and I enjoy flea markets....amazing what can be found there.....

the biggest 'FINDS' are in artwork though, something I know nothing about....

:bonkers::waxer: