Little help here....

Jsup

Hey guys,I need some help.

I'm in a bit of a race with a competitor, a friendly race, to smoke his fan count on FB. If you can go there and friend us, help me catch their sorry ass, I'd appreciate it. I need 20 more to kick his ass, well pass him anyway.

He's been there longer than me and had a 200 person head start, I want to beat his sorry ass.

http://www.facebook.com/InjectorsPlus?ref=ts

While there, enter our contest.

Thanks!

I'm in a bit of a race with a competitor, a friendly race, to smoke his fan count on FB. If you can go there and friend us, help me catch their sorry ass, I'd appreciate it. I need 20 more to kick his ass, well pass him anyway.

He's been there longer than me and had a 200 person head start, I want to beat his sorry ass.

Thanks!

"a friendly race"

Catch his sorry ass, kick his ass, beat his sorry ass......

Man, I'd hate to see what you would be like in an "unfriendly race".

I guess now is as good a time as any to join FB......

Thanks!

"a friendly race"

Catch his sorry ass, kick his ass, beat his sorry ass......

Man, I'd hate to see what you would be like in an "unfriendly race".

I guess now is as good a time as any to join FB......

We can be friends and be competitive....:D

Thanks, I'm up by 10, now it's just salt in the wound. And I like to grind it in....

:D

Thanks, I'm up by 10, now it's just salt in the wound. And I like to grind it in....

:D

U got a dawg in this fight??

:hissyfit::huh:

Actually Gene, I'm working on a marketing plan for a major company in the performance business. I am using Injectors Plus as a demonstration about what my partner, myself, and my team can do. I spent a few days with their CEO and have been courting them for 9 months now. We're coming to a close here.

I am using this other company as a "competitor" but a benchmark as to our effectiveness.

Now FB Fans does not a comprehensive of successful campaign make, however, it is one element in demonstrating brand recognition.

When we started we were 200 behind, we are now about 20 ahead. I am using the other company as the control group.

So the dog in this fight is to demonstrate to other performance oriented companies that we have done and are capable of marketing their products in social media effectively.

Worst case I can make a full time living off of Injectors Plus. I hope so. I think these new ECUs are a pretty cool product and I think can become my primary product, second to injectors of course.

www.allisonnetworks.com