Level of Competence here

Jsup

I post on a few other forums, and it's amazing the level of competence people have. "how do I change my gas cap"....well not that bad but ya know... "check out my shift knob"....really....

This has to be the most technical forum I read. I can't believe what goes on out there in the internet world. Simply AMAZING. Not much to say here once someone jumps on the response.

Just wanted to vent somewhere no one would get insulted...

:D :D

How do I grease my hood hinges and what's the best grease ?

:withstupid: on some other forums that's getting you a minimum of 80 replies and numerous pages within only hours...

How do I grease my hood hinges and what's the best grease ?

:withstupid: on some other forums that's getting you a minimum of 80 replies and numerous pages within only hours...

HA! No kidding.....That's what I call a thread of validation. They want to pick the COOL grease that everyone else is using. :D :D

I'm no technical genious. I've done a lot of work, I try to understand not only the HOW but the WHY. I've immersed myself in performance circles making a lot of high profile friends, took trips to manufacturers, etc...

But good god with MY limited knowledge it's as if I really KNOW something. I guess in a land of midgets a 6 foot man is colossal.