Lars....what's up man??

Recieved this email this morning

I have been here a few year and this goes on constantly. Banning someone, lock down a thread. Pure baby bull s t. The moderators should grow some thick skin. I am done here there are plenty of forums out there

Artsvette73:

Based on your comment above made in the "Lars," thread, I have solidified your decision, and permanently blocked your account on Corvette Forum.

Regards,

Jesse
cor08vette on the forum
Administrator

I replied ...........You did me a favor

Wow. Looks like the mods lied at CF and/or one doesn't know what the other is doing.

I'll bet that's not the first time ;)

Recieved this email this morning

I have been here a few year and this goes on constantly. Banning someone, lock down a thread. Pure baby bull s t. The moderators should grow some thick skin. I am done here there are plenty of forums out there

Artsvette73:

Based on your comment above made in the "Lars," thread, I have solidified your decision, and permanently blocked your account on Corvette Forum.

Regards,

Jesse
cor08vette on the forum
Administrator

I replied ...........You did me a favor

From the e-mails I recieved today you weren't the only one as well as Mike ward and Paul74 getting warnings

Maybe email those folks who know something, and we invite them here??

horses and water and such??

:drink::drink::banned:

Looks like the thread has been boneyarded. Can anyone give me the rundown on what the hell happened?

Looks like the thread has been boneyarded. Can anyone give me the rundown on what the hell happened?

Had no cat in the fight, read the thread, but just a quick glance....thought it was more funny than anything.....

I let that shit run off, I here and there for the laughs....not a day goes by I don't get 1/2 dzn good belly shakers.....gotta love it....

Wanna talk tech come here, poly ticks....well it's pretty much of a toss up lately....

:shocking::shocking::clap:

Wuz it you that had a thread about students and papers and plagiarism?? catch my story there, it was very recent.....

Last edited:
Lemme see...there was some ::bullshit: then some :crap: a bunch of :hissyfit: :cry:and more.

Then some guys there committed :suicide: by moderator and they received :club::clobbered::banned: and then some went back to their hole :crutches:

Lars apparently got some :loveletter: and :phone:

Really it's just :bonkers::nuts::bs:

The mods over there are
hitler-smiley.gif

Lemme see...there was some ::bullshit: then some :crap: a bunch of :hissyfit: :cry:and more.

Then some guys there committed :suicide: by moderator and they received :club::clobbered::banned: and then some went back to their hole :crutches:

The mods over there are
hitler-smiley.gif

Yep....that about sums it up :rofl::rofl:

The mods over there are
hitler-smiley.gif

Yep....that about sums it up :rofl::rofl:

http://www.omgsoysauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/work_fai-570x412.jpg

About Lars being banned...

Sometimes being banned can be a complement to the fact that you have some significance.

I'll try to re-iterate a comment of Graucho Marx. In his lifetime, it was a status symbol for successful people to be admitted to membership in the prestigious "country clubs" in Los Angeles. In those years, being Jewish, got you a card with a black dot on the membership vote. Graucho's comment was that "I'll never seek membership in any organization that will accept me."
........hopefully I got Graucho's comment accurate. Graucho was just commenting on the fact that for his life successes, membership in a particular country club was irrelevant.

I wonder if this is applicable for Lar's rejection for participation in CF.

Is Lars registered here? The new post he made on CF is so far OT that it borders on bizarre. I met Lars at a tuning session in the Chicago suburbs a while back. He's a good guy and sure knows his stuff. He'd be a nice addition here.

I emailed him last night about some tuning issues and he replied, so he's still out there. I let him know we're over here and wondering where he's been but he didn't mention anything.