Kill Story??

TimAT

Addict, Cruise-In Bird-Run 1 Veteran
Crash of speeding Corvette kills 4 in California
Published - May 06 2010 03:00PM EST

Police investigators look over the wreckage of 2007 Corvette after it crashed early Thursday, May 6, 2010, killing four people in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley. The wreck, at about 12:05 a.m. Thursday, left car and body parts scattered along a half-mile stretch of the road.
LOS ANGELES— A speeding Corvette crashed on a San Fernando Valley street early Thursday, killing four people and leaving pieces of bodies and the car scattered along a half-mile stretch of road, authorities said.

Two men and two women were killed in the crash at 12:05 a.m. in the North Hills area near the Van Nuys Airport, police said.

Their identities were not immediately released.

The yellow 2007 Corvette was speeding on Roscoe Boulevard when the driver apparently lost control on a curve, hit a guardrail, skidded hundreds of feet, crossed some railroad tracks and came to rest upside down, authorities said.

Two men and a woman were hurled out as the car flipped over several times, Lt. John Romero said.

The body of the woman driver was pinned inside the wreckage.

The driver may have been drinking, authorities said.

No other car was involved in the accident and the Corvette was not racing or chasing another vehicle, police Capt. William Sutton said.

And how do you stuff 4 people into a C-6????:goodnight:

read the story earlier today.... two women and two men in one 2007 Corvette ??

When I first read that four died I thought that at least two innocent (pedestrians) were killed....

slamming four bodies into a 2 seater and then driving like a maniac is simply stupid.

I have a newspaper clipping from out here where two vehicles collided head on and 19 people were killed and 6 more critically injured. All 25 people were riding in the vehicles. Turns out they were both GMC Suburbans but even for a couple of Suburbans, I think 25 people between the two of them is a little high... :confused: