just say no/maybe

Don't know about the car, but I definitely need the 1100 HP 632 motor. I wonder what my fuel economy would be like

Don't know about the car, but I definitely need the 1100 HP 632 motor. I wonder what my fuel economy would be like

If you have to ask........................

Isn't that the truth.

A couple of years back, I had a 400 SBC in my car and the timing and/or the carb wasn't right. I was trying to drive south for one of Bird's get togethers and I think I was getting 4 to 6 MPG. Normally I don't think about fuel economy but after my third $60 fill up, I started to wonder. Thank goodness one of my half shafts started grinding before the Grapevine. Otherwise, I might have had to file for bankruptcy.

If you have to ask........................

Isn't that the truth.

A couple of years back, I had a 400 SBC in my car and the timing and/or the carb wasn't right. I was trying to drive south for one of Bird's get togethers and I think I was getting 4 to 6 MPG. Normally I don't think about fuel economy but after my third $60 fill up, I started to wonder. Thank goodness one of my half shafts started grinding before the Grapevine. Otherwise, I might have had to file for bankruptcy.
So where do you reside?