Jeep steering adapters group buy

Definitely not the best cuts I've seen

I think I'll just drill the holes out with a bit and clean up the edges with a grinder

group purchase

I downloaded the drawing and emailed it to Jeff at Ballistic. He replied that if he were to do any more he wants to laser cut the parts and then clean them up on the mill. The price would go up to $45 a set, with a minimun order of 5 sets. Any interest?

I'd like to share some pics of the brackets I received from Ballistic. Hopefully the rest of you got better examples of these. I'm planning on returning these, as they look pretty terrible:

Those look like they were plasma cut, not laser or waterjet.

I downloaded the drawing and emailed it to Jeff at Ballistic. He replied that if he were to do any more he wants to laser cut the parts and then clean them up on the mill. The price would go up to $45 a set, with a minimun order of 5 sets. Any interest?

He should have laser (or waterjet) cut them to begin with!

I had 2 sets laser cut for a $75 lot charge. Probably could have had 5 done for the same lot charge.

I had 2 sets laser cut for a $75 lot charge. Probably could have had 5 done for the same lot charge.[/QUOTE]

Wanna sell a set?

They were supposed to be laser cut the first time

And I agree it looks like plasma

Sorry, I used one set and gave the other away.

What are you guys doing about machining the steering gear? If you are going to a local shop, talk to them about making the plates and spacers.