It was bad, then good, then bad, then good?

Teri hasn't had a CC in 10 years. They are using her name, spelled wrong, a bogus addy, her last four SS digits, and my cell phone #.
I don't even know how these places could approve them with all the red flags.:bullshit:

Just an update on this old story. The US Postal Inspector of L.V. , Nv. just called Teri. They caught the son of a bitch. FBI and the USPS caught this illegal immigrant SOB, and have filed 20 Federal counts of Mail Fraud/identity theft. He is in L.V. jail, and won't be seeing freedom for a LONG time. THEN, it's deportation time after he serves his sentence.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Teri hasn't had a CC in 10 years. They are using her name, spelled wrong, a bogus addy, her last four SS digits, and my cell phone #.
I don't even know how these places could approve them with all the red flags.:bullshit:

Just an update on this old story. The US Postal Inspector of L.V. , Nv. just called Teri. They caught the son of a bitch. FBI and the USPS caught this illegal immigrant SOB, and have filed 20 Federal counts of Mail Fraud/identity theft. He is in L.V. jail, and won't be seeing freedom for a LONG time. THEN, it's deportation time after he serves his sentence.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Wow, you don't usually hear about these bastards getting caught...Good to hear!

Wow, you don't usually hear about these bastards getting caught...Good to hear!

OUT in 3 months due to jail overcrowding, INS not notified due to some messup or other, and even IF they are, he be back on our streets in 6 months MAX time....

bet on it....

sorry Jeff, just the way it IS....

:goodnight:

Maybe Gene, but he is now printed, photographed, DNA tested, and has a record. That's a hell of alot better than nada.

They are not illegals, according to Pelosi they are undocumented American. I find your post racist.

They are not illegals, according to Pelosi they are undocumented American. I find your post racist.

I have no issue with race. I have a HUGE issue with "Illegal Immigent Rights."

If L.V. is a sanctuary city like Austin, he will (with the help of some scum-bag lawyer) plea down and post bail. Next stop....Mexico.

Rights, Well this should start some shit

What if, for example, tt decided to come to America for six months and decided he really enjoyed his stay. And desides that he wants to live here. So he goes through all the right channels, but after going through all the tests and other requirements he was turned down.
So he says to hell with them. All he wants to do is make a better life for his family and him self.

Would you talk about him the same way?

Some of your statements make me think you must think that you are way above anyone else in the world. Where did your relatives come from?
I do agree that all people that live in this country should be tax paying citizens. Even If we did take it away from the mexicans.

Who cleans your house or takes care of your lawn or serves at you local restruant?
But I guess its easier to call names then try to make it right.

If your shit don't stink please ignore this. And go on to the next post.
Darrow.

I do agree that all people that live in this country should be tax paying citizens.

I agree….so the 40% who don't pay any tax should start paying up. If TT came here and could actually pay tax and not get a working tax credit or earned income tax credit I would have no problem with it. I don't think TT would want to move here after Obama is done with this country. How many people are sneaking into Cuba or Venezuela? When Obama is done, more than 50% of the people will get tax credits or pay no tax, while the rest pay more and even see our ability to make deduction diminished…even charitable donations. It sounds brilliant to me, a smaller and smaller percentage of the people funding the government as it gets bigger and bigger.

Everyone should pay tax and at the same percentage rate.

reality

I have spent time in cuba and I am very well traveled.
And any one that would choose to live there must be judging by what they hear and read, and not by what is real.

And any one that would choose to live there must be judging by what they hear and read, and not by what is real.

I don't read or hear anything about Cuba…other than Cubans trying to float here on just about anything that will float.

I don't read or hear anything about Cuba…other than Cubans trying to float here on just about anything that will float.

How many people are sneaking into Cuba or Venezuela?

What if, for example, tt decided to come to America for six months and decided he really enjoyed his stay. And desides that he wants to live here. So he goes through all the right channels, but after going through all the tests and other requirements he was turned down.
So he says to hell with them. All he wants to do is make a better life for his family and him self.

Would you talk about him the same way?

Some of your statements make me think you must think that you are way above anyone else in the world. Where did your relatives come from?
I do agree that all people that live in this country should be tax paying citizens. Even If we did take it away from the mexicans.

Who cleans your house or takes care of your lawn or serves at you local restruant?
But I guess its easier to call names then try to make it right.

If your shit don't stink please ignore this. And go on to the next post.
Darrow.

Whom are you talking about?:confused2:

more like unregistered future voters..........

Pandered to and chased after by BOTH parties.....while WE the people have nothing to say over it.....as our job base/economic growth is sacrificed to the new global warming/EPA type bullshit....

:crap:

A couple of months ago, I got my Mastercard bill and freaked! There were two charges on it from Australia totaling $20,000.00. I've been all over the world, but never to Aus. I immediately called them and they said it was already taken care of and a new card was on the way. Come to find out $15,000.00 of it was at a titty bar down there. Talk about a good time!