I'm not dead!!!!

Jsup

Thanks for all your , PMs. I've been busy. To catch up, having lost my job in July, I decided that I am tired of working for stupid people, so I took what money I had and invested it into two projects. A Social Media Marketing company, which I am doing some interesting stuff. www.allisonnetworks.com if you have a reference I'll be glad to take it.

www.headtest.com will be one customer which I think you will find great interest. The site won't be live for a bit, but we are promoting BANDB Performance out of MD. There will be about 15 sets of heads running 20 passes down the 1/4 mile. This will be over the course of months. The first honest head test I think I have seen. Not a rigged test. The second, is my own company, Injectors Plus, which I will talk more about. Lastly, I am going to meet with the CEO of a large, well known performance industry giant to do marketing for that company. Being my own boss, although not as profitable as I'd like at this juncture, is far more satisfying that beating the dam drum for someone else.

A few months ago we announced we were going into the fuel injector business. The response from you all has been great. The response was better than we expected and in trying to meet expectations, the evolution of our website has been delayed a bit. I appreciate all the support from everyone here at VM, you guys have been great!

Over the past few months we have done many custom injectors for people here, which is our sweet spot. 42 LB injectors for a CANNONDALE 4 wheeler, which blew the rod through the motor! Customer said with the new injectors we made more power than he expected! That's an endorsement! We have done a set of 73 LB BMW specific injectors, numerous Bosch III designs for older Bosch EV1 replacements, modified some specific application EV1 to 55 LB that we're working on for someone else. We have our new 200LB High impedance injectors at bargain pricing. Don't forget our LSX injectors that fit under the stock fuel rails without having to shim them up to 90 LBS. Chrysler guys weren't forgotten with the Hemi injector modifications up to 80 LB, great for forced induction applications. Ford guys are not forgotten either, we do a lot of custom Bosch III design flows for Mustangs and others.

So now, we finally got our act together and have our new site launched. We are focusing on high performance fuel delivery systems from the fuel cell to the intake valve and all the parts in between. Some of the brands we carry include Edelbrock, Fast, Redhorse. We will be announcing some other lines soon. We are also offering nitrous delivery with the support of Steve Johnson and Induction Solutions.

We can add bungs to intakes, deliver custom fuel rails, provide custom lines to your specifications, and intake porting. Anything electronic fuel related, we can be your source.

Check out our new site at www.injectorsplus.com. If there's something you don't see and want, call us and we'll do what we can to make it happen. We carry about 4000 part numbers so the odds of having what you need are good. If not we will make it or find it.

If anyone is on facebook, here's our link. We look at this daily so it's a good place to post anything you'd need. http://www.facebook.com/InjectorsPlus?ref=nf

We will also be on Twitter, starting today if you want to follow us there.

The next couple weeks will have big announcements coming. We'll be doing some very cool stuff, keep an eye out!

Sorry for the long post, thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks for all your , PMs. I've been busy. To catch up, having lost my job in July, I decided that I am tired of working for stupid people, so I took what money I had and invested it into two projects. A Social Media Marketing company, which I am doing some interesting stuff. www.allisonnetworks.com if you have a reference I'll be glad to take it.

www.headtest.com will be one customer which I think you will find great interest. The site won't be live for a bit, but we are promoting BANDB Performance out of MD. There will be about 15 sets of heads running 20 passes down the 1/4 mile. This will be over the course of months. The first honest head test I think I have seen. Not a rigged test. The second, is my own company, Injectors Plus, which I will talk more about. Lastly, I am going to meet with the CEO of a large, well known performance industry giant to do marketing for that company. Being my own boss, although not as profitable as I'd like at this juncture, is far more satisfying that beating the dam drum for someone else.

A few months ago we announced we were going into the fuel injector business. The response from you all has been great. The response was better than we expected and in trying to meet expectations, the evolution of our website has been delayed a bit. I appreciate all the support from everyone here at VM, you guys have been great!

Over the past few months we have done many custom injectors for people here, which is our sweet spot. 42 LB injectors for a CANNONDALE 4 wheeler, which blew the rod through the motor! Customer said with the new injectors we made more power than he expected! That's an endorsement! We have done a set of 73 LB BMW specific injectors, numerous Bosch III designs for older Bosch EV1 replacements, modified some specific application EV1 to 55 LB that we're working on for someone else. We have our new 200LB High impedance injectors at bargain pricing. Don't forget our LSX injectors that fit under the stock fuel rails without having to shim them up to 90 LBS. Chrysler guys weren't forgotten with the Hemi injector modifications up to 80 LB, great for forced induction applications. Ford guys are not forgotten either, we do a lot of custom Bosch III design flows for Mustangs and others.

So now, we finally got our act together and have our new site launched. We are focusing on high performance fuel delivery systems from the fuel cell to the intake valve and all the parts in between. Some of the brands we carry include Edelbrock, Fast, Redhorse. We will be announcing some other lines soon. We are also offering nitrous delivery with the support of Steve Johnson and Induction Solutions.

We can add bungs to intakes, deliver custom fuel rails, provide custom lines to your specifications, and intake porting. Anything electronic fuel related, we can be your source.

Check out our new site at www.injectorsplus.com. If there's something you don't see and want, call us and we'll do what we can to make it happen. We carry about 4000 part numbers so the odds of having what you need are good. If not we will make it or find it.

If anyone is on facebook, here's our link. We look at this daily so it's a good place to post anything you'd need. http://www.facebook.com/InjectorsPlus?ref=nf

We will also be on Twitter, starting today if you want to follow us there.

The next couple weeks will have big announcements coming. We'll be doing some very cool stuff, keep an eye out!

Sorry for the long post, thanks everyone!

Firstly, my congratulations to you! Going solo is a big step to take but the rewards are so-ooo much more satisfying! It seems that you have found work that you have a passion for - so many people never find that either....
I wish you the BEST OF LUCK and much success in your venture.:thumbs:

Lee

John, glad to see you so busy, SOME start up business die on the vine for lack of work, glad to see you busy.....one thing to keep in back of your mind, to not get spread tooooo thin, nothing rong with ambition, you obviously have THAT nailed pretty good, and that HONEST HEAD testing project, is certainly a GREAT thing, that can create more static in the performance world than the advertisers can stand.....which should be good for some laughs around the world.....:smash::smash::surrender::bestwishes:

Sounds like more business in injectors than I ever would have thought....which is GREAT NEWS....I was younger and more healthy, it would be a privilege to work with you, sounds like you know WTF you are doing....their loss YOUR GAIN....eff 'em forever.....:thumbs::wink:

Thanks guys, the trick is turning busy to money. THAT is what I'm working on. Flying out to Detroit (if anyone is available for a drink tomorrow night) hopefully I can change busy to money on this trip!