Im new here...

I plan on posting one up here in a second..
12459_1288010879630_1210920078_30859552_6501159_n.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen....

you need put your g/f on here, the one on the red ball.....from BC....:rofl::rofl:

you need put your g/f on here, the one on the red ball.....from BC....:rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the welcomes everyone... and my g/f from camp may come as long as i wont get banned :wink:

Thanks for the welcomes everyone... and my g/f from camp may come as long as i wont get banned :wink:

Shit, only thing I ever got hit on was excessive use of the F word....like every other one when I"m mad....:tomato: I suspect she would be deleted, that's it....she's not really NAKED after all....

Shit, only thing I ever got hit on was excessive use of the F word....like every other one when I"m mad....:tomato: I suspect she would be deleted, that's it....she's not really NAKED after all....

We can say shit?::bullshit:

We can say shit?::bullshit:

Yes. Welcome!