If it's Wednesday.....

I put up a new blog:

http://www.vetteblock.com/profiles/blogs/enthusiast-amp-internet-iii

Comments? Thanks. I appreciate the feedback, you guys are my sounding board.

I am a junkyard hotrodder, 45? years ago, I had my first car, a '60 vette, at the dragstrip, paying attention to the other guys, running most SBC of course....not knowing a whole lot about any particular V8 engines, but knew about how they worked, in theory that is....tore apart my first engine about age 12 or so, watched older kids on the street do it too, typical hotrodding experiences for a kid in a suburban hood.....Well, I start looking at just what, and asking questions.....lost the vette in a wreck, and jumped ship into a Pontiac Catalina 2dr hardtop, bubble back....'61, started hanging with the 'Pontiac Clan'.....found out really quick, that if you wanted to slow your Pontiac down, just try to treat it like a Chevrolet,......the mantra was 'stock parts run best, and pick your parts from the GM catalog.......:lol: since that saved me money, I was fine with that advice.....

:2nd: so that little tidbit of information, and the realization that GM did a pretty good job, and to do better was going to take a whole lot of shit I didn't have.....:hissyfit:

Common sense 101.......