I Have Been Banned !!!

They tried to charge me a few thousand dollars when I was 15 or 16 to sell hydroboosts to make maybe a few hundred bucks total.

I was given a 2 week ban at CF for telling members how to build a cup holder for their C5 for under $4 instead of paying a vendor $20 for the same thing.

I just wonder how long it will be before DC follows.

Probably not too long considering it's been bought out by another multi-line car site magnate. It's not as big as IB, but still a multi-make commercial entity.

It's already full of pop ups and crap that's getting irritating.

It's funny that I found a link to this place by accident. After joining, I found the members to be pretty down to earth and easy going...just my knid of crowd:)

FWIW, I asked permission to link our non-profit raffle (for the search and rescue team) there as I did here.

Your team was right on it and was more than supportive.:drink::drink:

Our regional site was the same way:drink:

So far, everyone that has read the purpose behind the team, has beem more than gracious in allowing us to post the thread.....except DC....:rolleyes:

After not hearing back from thier moderator for 2+ days (even though he was on and positng), I decided to withdraw the offer and not pursue it there....then I get the PM back:rofl:

No worries though. The result help me make my decision as to where to throw my support (financially).

Do you guys have a supporting member link somewhere here?:drink:

Last edited:
I was given a 2 week ban at CF for telling members how to build a cup holder for their C5 for under $4 instead of paying a vendor $20 for the same thing.

Probably not too long considering it's been bought out by another multi-line car site magnate. It's not as big as IB, but still a multi-make commercial entity.

It's funny that I found a link to this place by accident. After joining, I found the members to be pretty down to earth and easy going...just my knid of crowd:)

FWIW, I asked permission to link our non-profit raffle (for the search and rescue team) there as I did here.

So far, everyone that has read the purpose behind the team, has beem more than gracious in allowing us to post the thread.....except DC....:rolleyes:

After not hearing back from thier moderator for 2+ days (even though he was on and positng), I decided to withdraw the offer and not pursue it there....then I get the PM back:rofl:

No worries though. The result help me make my decision as to where to throw my support (financially).

Not that I know of, the guys at BEEEE were happy enuff every time this subject has come up.....that I have seen, anyway....

I 2 B willing to contribute more than irritating comments.....

:clap::gurney::drink:

Not that I know of, the guys at BEEEE were happy enuff every time this subject has come up.....that I have seen, anyway....

Well, somebody let me know if that ever comes about?

I want to be one of the 1st on the bus:withstupid::drink:

Well, somebody let me know if that ever comes about?

I want to be one of the 1st on the bus:withstupid::drink:

ME 2, long as don't have to DRIVE the sucker in bad weather.....:banned:

This was posted by that pompous ass SAVEWAVE (he's the one I couldn't think of earlier):

Two of the things I appreciated most about Bill were his sense of humor and his dedication to making Corvetteforum.com a fun and friendly place.

:rofl:

Guess it depends on who you talked to?:

This was posted by that pompous ass SAVEWAVE (he's the one I couldn't think of earlier):

Two of the things I appreciated most about Bill were his sense of humor and his dedication to making Corvetteforum.com a fun and friendly place.

:rofl:

Guess it depends on who you talked to?:

A fun and friendly place? For who? the sadistic mods? Certainly not fun or friendly IMO.
Fuckem, let them all wallow in their own shit puddle and support their mis guided vendors. I enjoy it here MUCH BETTER.

Let's keep it a little civilized ok? I don't say I don't agree, with you all but the guy can't defend himself now so it's a little like kicking a down horse.

Let's keep it a little civilized ok? I don't say I don't agree, with you all but the guy can't defend himself now so it's a little like kicking a down horse.

Yes I agree...the guy was not as bad as pewter99.

I can't believe I haven't been banned. I started a thread flaming VB&P and a thread proving that VM was better than CF for tech advice. Guess they like me.

Yes I agree...the guy was not as bad as pewter99.

It gets a little heated when discussing Brand X, but you're right. Although I didn't care for him all that much, there were many that were much worse. Pewter99 & SAVEWAVE (Jim IIRC?) are 2 perfect examples of what a moderator/administrator should NOT be:(

I actually had Robert (Pewter99) putting "me" down for my moderating style over at our place???

I'm like WTF???

It's a lot like here. Good people getting together to talk vettes, tech and general BS (and a killer ROADHOUSE section that Brand X would never stand for:hissyfit:) Hell even DC isn't as laid back as we are about that sort of thing.

This place is great and I enjoy being here.

Thanks to whomever came up with the idea:beer:

I can't believe I haven't been banned. I started a thread flaming VB&P and a thread proving that VM was better than CF for tech advice.
I must have missed this,how did you "prove" VM was better (and I'm not saying that it's not ) ?

You could not "Prove" that the folks at VM are right to anyone over at CF, they have been brainwashed and will blindly follow their mods like lemmings to the sea...