Humorous History

rtj

I stumbled on this YT character a while ago. I find a few things he says are pretty cringe, but it is only like 1%.

He puts some humor in the story. This one, jump to 4 minutes if you want to skip his rambling and sponsor plug.

Here is another, he was invited to the Tank Museum to do a top 5 tanks. almost 500000 views in a month. When I listen to his Ukraine analysis vids I wonder if there is more to it.

Last edited:
That was not only funny, it was also historically informative. I had no idea of the number of counties producing (poorly designed) tanks.

Seems like the tradition continues.

Yeah, I get a kick out of his BS. Like I said, 1 to 2 % cringey content I just ignore.

he has 3 Ukraine videos that he shreds Russian tactics.

I think he's wearing a cookie/candy tin on his head in the tank museum video. :)

probably just a big psyops.

Re: he has 3 Ukraine videos that he shreds Russian tactics.
I shudder at the thought of a direct conflict with Russia.
They lost 30-35 million people in WWII and stormed Berlin.
They are certainly not an adversary to take for granted.
I believe it was Col.David McGregor (sp?) who mentioned Russia has had success in countering many advanced "state of the art" weapons the USA sent to the you crane.

Well, people keep saying Ukraine can't keep losing men. So it will just be a numbers game. And, Russia has nukes.

This "laser pig" claims to be Scottish, but sometimes sound like an American to me, with a fake accent. I've seen speculation that he's American.

I find 90% entertaining, so figured I'd share. If you want a laugh, watch his T14 armada tank video. He baits people into criticizing his views. Red Effect takes the bait and they post opposing videos. :)