How are things going over on the other side of the pond ?

Jeff there b2b is in the catbird's seat, shit, even if he knocked 100 grand off his house and moved, he could easy poocket 300 grand and buy a nice house in cheap land.....

That be the plan Stan. Now where is a different story. I hate cold, and the Mrs hates heat.:banghead:

Well, you in about the most ideal climate in the world there, so anything else is a compromise......I only been through LA, hardly enough to comment with, but some 25 years ago visited SDiego for a couple weeks and so it was very fine alright.....

Jax Florida is not so awful evil, and still affordable, west coast is great with the same breezes and sunsets you all get, but no mountains....obviously.....

GREAT offshore fisnin' though, you can't catch fish there, you need dynomite......which is MY solution...

She has already said no to "The Plywood State."

Big slam today, tighten your belt! The reality everything was over valued and now the market is taking away all the greedy bastards free ride. Forty years of inflated prices, yet now we the small guy are held by the throat. Nothing about lowering tax!

Big slam today, tighten your belt! The reality everything was over valued and now the market is taking away all the greedy bastards free ride. Forty years of inflated prices, yet now we the small guy are held by the throat. Nothing about lowering tax!

The'system' can NOT underwrite every freeloader....much less feed the over expanded bureaucrats to administer it at 100 grand/year EACH ...AVERAGE salary in the DC region....YOUR tax money, wether through inflation or off the top, THEY don't give a shit......

53 years in that town, ask me how I know this shit.....

:crap::bounce:

There's no market out there, if I would have held out to pay next April, that amount would have not made enough! What I did invest ""Already lost half as of today! But I'll leave it alone and maybe it will recover. If I loose it all, well it was extra and free, I'm not at a loss.

There's no market out there, if I would have held out to pay next April, that amount would have not made enough! What I did invest ""Already lost half as of today! But I'll leave it alone and maybe it will recover. If I loose it all, well it was extra and free, I'm not at a loss.

HUH? Have another 6 pack and try again.:D

i hope you don't have to sell the Z to pay your taxes.

He paid when he cashed out.

He doesn't drink.

He doesn't drink.

Yeah whats with all the drinking comments anyway,do you always label people you have never met :confused: I have met Rich and he has stayed in my home,a real stand up guy,so i would appreciate it if you would knock off the rude comments.
And NO Rich does not drink!

He doesn't drink.

Yeah whats with all the drinking comments anyway,do you always label people you have never met :confused: I have met Rich and he has stayed in my home,a real stand up guy,so i would appreciate it if you would knock off the rude comments.

sounds like you need a drink for damn sure.

Maybe I should step in,, Over the period of months people have tollerated your child like immature comments. None the less you are pushing the wrong buttons with different people. Having a small man sydrome complex is still no excuse!!!! In fact no Excuse is a good excuse,, unless a few most need visits to seek mental help.. In the equation ""I ask to be left out of your small minded communications "" all which convey least of all your over bloated bull shit ""I'm not in your class!!!!!

He doesn't drink.

Yep, Rich is one of the good guys. I am one of the lucky ones to have met him.:drink::friends:

Well Turtle, you earned yourself 10 days off. This can't go on like this, insulting other members like you have been doing.

Maybe I should step in,, Over the period of months people have tollerated your child like immature comments. None the less you are pushing the wrong buttons with different people. Having a small man sydrome complex is still no excuse!!!! In fact no Excuse is a good excuse,, unless a few most need visits to seek mental help.. In the equation ""I ask to be left out of your small minded communications "" all which convey least of all your over bloated bull shit ""I'm not in your class!!!!!

I will second that.