Hey Saudi Vette

kwplot34

Heart Attack
where are my christmas pics :skeptic: and also valentines day is coming up,got the cupid outfit for the wife yet :bounce:

see what happens when you get the vette back on the road,nothing else matters anymore :bump:

Sorry Kev, I hear you mate and feel your pain! We were all set to take some pics a week or so ago and Christine's neck went into spasm. A couple of years back she had cervical disc replacement and fusion surgery - basically, a titanium disc put in C4/C5 and bone graft and fusion at C5/C6. She's a lot better now than before the surgery but still not 100% and every so often, she'll move wrong or sleep badly and the nerves will all go into spasm and she ends up in a Valium/Ibuprofen haze for a few days and when she's like this, apart from not being in the mood to climb onto a Corvette, she barely has the motor skills to do so!

We were actually discussing her legions of disappointed fans on the weekend and if we could rectify the situation later this week. Negotiations continue but a positive outcome looks good :harhar:

Teri had that same surgery. I believe TimAT's wife did too. We might need a "Wive's medical section." :gurney:

Linda has dodged cancer a couple times, melanoma removed, and the typical girl crap, whatever.....

Hope things improve there, she ever been to the states to get a look see at some top flight joint???

maybe look where me ex/the kids' mom worked, National Library of Medicine, in Bethesda Md, and from there you can look up all sorts of medical crap that I surely don't understand, get some buzzwords from the Doc's.....it's there most hospitals/docs/clinics go to get their latest and greatest information for whatever they do....maybe get it just as good as they can just for knowing....

maybe find a place that knows better/top flight treatment.....

worth a looky loo anyway.....

:beer::idea:

Ouch,well i feel her pain,i have 2 metal disk and 3 titanium cages in my lower back that were installed last January,so yea it is no fun what so ever. Tell Christine to get well soon and don't worry about any pic's.

Ouch,well i feel her pain,i have 2 metal disk and 3 titanium cages in my lower back that were installed last January,so yea it is no fun what so ever. Tell Christine to get well soon and don't worry about any pic's.

Wayne,

Kevin's been sniffing to much paint fumes. He didn't mean to say don't worry about the pics, he just meant to say get well soon. You know that doesn't sound like Kevin.

Tell the wife to take a oxycodone & drink a beer, and she will feel a whole lot better. I just got to start driving again this week. Sounds like there is a whole bunch of us patched up around here.

:beer:

Wayne,

Kevin's been sniffing to much paint fumes. He didn't mean to say don't worry about the pics, he just meant to say get well soon. You know that doesn't sound like Kevin.

Tell the wife to take a oxycodone & drink a beer, and she will feel a whole lot better. I just got to start driving again this week. Sounds like there is a whole bunch of us patched up around here.

:beer:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Dang it don't give me away man :amused:

No worries Kev, I haven't given up yet mate. Christine had a pain killer injection today so hopefully looking good for the very near future...

Wayne,

Is that the steroid injection that they put directly in to the spine? They practically give them away for 4 grand, but they usually work! Thank God for the health insurance!

No worries Kev, I haven't given up yet mate. Christine had a pain killer injection today so hopefully looking good for the very near future...

Wayne,

Is that the steroid injection that they put directly in to the spine? They practically give them away for 4 grand, but they usually work! Thank God for the health insurance!
No, I believe it's some form of slow release, long term pain killer. She's had the ones into the spine before - I shudder thinking about those ones :twitch:

Wayne,

No, I believe it's some form of slow release, long term pain killer. She's had the ones into the spine before - I shudder thinking about those ones :twitch:

Relief is what counts, my wife too.

BTW, grab those big syringes if you can. They make great bearing greasers. oil injecters, cc'ing heads, fluids etc. (measuring MEKP)

Wayne,

Relief is what counts, my wife too.

BTW, grab those big syringes if you can. They make great bearing greasers. oil injecters, cc'ing heads, fluids etc. (measuring MEKP)
There's a huge medical equipment supplier not far from our compound that sells practically anything medical related that you can imagine. A few weeks ago I went in to see if they had syringes (to use for MEKP). They did and asked what I wanted (they have a display board) and how many. So I pointed to the 5cc syringes and said I'd have half a dozen please. The little jingly man darted off and came back a few minutes later with 6 cartons of 1000 pieces in each!!!

When they finally understood that I just wanted 6 pieces, they gave them to me :lol::lol:

[/QUOTE]
There's a huge medical equipment supplier not far from our compound that sells practically anything medical related that you can imagine. A few weeks ago I went in to see if they had syringes (to use for MEKP). They did and asked what I wanted (they have a display board) and how many. So I pointed to the 5cc syringes and said I'd have half a dozen please. The little jingly man darted off and came back a few minutes later with 6 cartons of 1000 pieces in each!!!

When they finally understood that I just wanted 6 pieces, they gave them to me :lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Now that's funny!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OH MY :nuts:

put's tongue back in mouth( Hey thanks Wayne,just what i need first thing in the morning,and as always Christine is looking gooooooooooood.