Headlight fail

Is this the dimmer switch?

REPC504303.jpg

Does anyone know if these changed in late 78? I see that 79 is different. I know somethings on my car were late, like my leaf spring.

...They do look different, I think I'll wait till I'm back home and pull it out before I buy it.

Last edited:

REPC504303.jpg

Does anyone know if these changed in late 78? I see that 79 is different. I know somethings on my car were late, like my leaf spring.

...They do look different, I think I'll wait till I'm back home and pull it out before I buy it.
Yes mate, that's your dimmer switch. I'm looking the new one for my 82 and it's different to the one in your pic where the plug connections are. Is that pic supposed to be 78 or 79?

REPC504303.jpg

Yes mate, that's your dimmer switch. I'm looking the new one for my 82 and it's different to the one in your pic where the plug connections are. Is that pic supposed to be 78 or 79?

78, 79 looks leaner.