Hate to start a thread I know.....

Your out of your league bub! yes there is a 82 corvette in there .... Generally it's clean though or much worse since I have two project cars going on .... trust me though it's had worse days!

garage.jpg

Holy Crap I think your garage threw up.

There you have it ..... The O/P's garage lost ............... :smash::smash:

It's cleaner today though, that was after a weekend working on the vette and the ordeal with the mini-van. Generally it's clean but but when a rookie comes out slinging you gotta bring in the big guns and take him down fast!

Looking at those pics sure made it clear how it came that I found half Jeff's toolbox underneath the battery, between the radiator & condenser and under the AC heater biox LOL That sure is the messiest garage I have ever seen...dayum

Well t re made me feel better about my garage, I got a couples of boxe under the car (frame and body are sitting on a wooden frame) and I freaked out about the mess.

I feel better now LOL

yeah but this is a transition point is all .... the 90 vettes parts are going back on it and freeing up space. when that is done it will be looking good.

yeah but this is a transition point is all .... the 90 vettes parts are going back on it and freeing up space. when that is done it will be looking good.

Right there YOU LOOSE, your shituation is temporary....MINE IS PERMANENT....

ask my wife, she is a direct descendant of momma Mary.....any questions???

:devil::twitch::eek:

Yeah but I don't see that cute little red convertible of yours being put to use as a work bench! Mine could be permanent but need a path to get to my 1990 parts is all.

Yeah but I don't see that cute little red convertible of yours being put to use as a work bench! Mine could be permanent but need a path to get to my 1990 parts is all.

That's Linda's car, and yes, it has been used as a tool bench carpet on it, and all....:clap:

Geeee Gene are you next to get to this show???

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/hoarding-buried-alive/

I know you won't believe this but some friends of mine from Gaithersburg Md. were on the Oprah show, about the hording ......

they cleaned out their house, and stuck the shit in like a 10,000' warehouse out on tables.....

Marvin is one of 3 brothers I knew up there, still talk to the youngest of the group....Sharon was the horder it all started when the kids left the house....went on for like 20 years, I remember my ex, the kids mom, and I went to dinner there once or twice....but talking 35? years ago....

That show caused a bit of a scream, and so it maybe still on U tube or something like that.....maybe the Oprah site....

:eek::twitch::thumbs:

Your out of your league bub! yes there is a 82 corvette in there .... Generally it's clean though or much worse since I have two project cars going on .... trust me though it's had worse days!

garage.jpg

:eek: Why?? I think this garage needs an intervention!!!