Halloween

Ok Kev, now that's funny, who is that????

I nave no idea :confused: I woke up in the morning and there she was:ill: the worst part was she was laying on my arm and i damm near chewed my arm off so i would not wake her up,i wanted to get the hell out of the house before she woke :banghead:
I'm never going to that bar again :drink: actually i have never had another drink since that night :sick:

:bullshit::bullshit::bullshit: That's your X wife and you just don't want to tell me, isn't it. Come on now come clean.

I nave no idea :confused: I woke up in the morning and there she was:ill: the worst part was she was laying on my arm and i damm near chewed my arm off so i would not wake her up,i wanted to get the hell out of the house before she woke :banghead:
I'm never going to that bar again :drink: actually i have never had another drink since that night :sick:

:bullshit::bullshit::bullshit: That's your X wife and you just don't want to tell me, isn't it. Come on now come clean.

Yeah,I was drunk when i met her too :sos: that is the very reason i do not drink anymore :confused2:

Yeah,I was drunk when i met her too :sos: that is the very reason i do not drink anymore :confused2:

I have two ex wives, I don't drink any MORE, course I don't drink any less either....no one ever BUYS beer, you just borrow it for a little while.....

Archie.....

I lost count, not really ""5"". Life has punished me. Or was it all self inflicked? I put the bottle away and life is more simple. Shame is I loved beer, but now I have lost liking the taste.

The last wife used to get really pissed, I used to get the bathroom confused with the linnen closet. A blind drunk is the worst drunk.

Come on, this thread should be jumpin' right now. Here's a couple of me heading out for a Halloween party.

DSC02321_small..jpg

DSC02320_small..jpg

Cool all right!!! hey how about a video of one of your performance?

You asked for it. The sound's pretty average through the pissant little microphone in the camera but you'll get the idea...

[ame=http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/billioo/?action=view&current=Oct302008-VID00012.flv]
th_Oct302008-VID00012.jpg
[/ame]

Coupla photo's to come when I get them off the camera :thumbs:

Last edited:
Cool video Wayne,you need to set up a video camera and get us some more,the whole song next time :bounce:
Now where are those pics of Christine :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: