gwardude

Gene,
I was gonna send ya a PM but it says you won't take any...

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a jerk. Bad day yesterday & I sometimes get tired of hearing about "CF this" and "DC that". I know we're all still involved with them from time to time (well, most of us anyway) but I figure this is a seperate forum for a reason. I really don't care what they do when I'm here. And I usually don't care what they do when I'm there either, unless someone is jacking with a thread I'm involved in. Which is not many.
And I must say also, sometimes it's really hard to figure out what you're saying and it gets a bit frustrating trying to translate "Genespeak" (great term, Bird!).
Anyway, I didn't mean to insult you, and I apologize to one & all for casting a bad feeling on your thread.

John

Gene,
I was gonna send ya a PM but it says you won't take any...

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a jerk. Bad day yesterday & I sometimes get tired of hearing about "CF this" and "DC that". I know we're all still involved with them from time to time (well, most of us anyway) but I figure this is a seperate forum for a reason. I really don't care what they do when I'm here. And I usually don't care what they do when I'm there either, unless someone is jacking with a thread I'm involved in. Which is not many.
And I must say also, sometimes it's really hard to figure out what you're saying and it gets a bit frustrating trying to translate "Genespeak" (great term, Bird!).
Anyway, I didn't mean to insult you, and I apologize to one & all for casting a bad feeling on your thread.

John

:nuts:No prob John.....I know my typing is the way I think, I don't go back and edit and go nutz over it....so it's kept quick, sometimes hard to read, and I like to fuck with the spelling and sin tax of words also....

habits I got into years ago on the net....

trying to do the spell check thing more recently, Firefox and whatever seemed to pick one up about couple months ago....so it underlines the words...sometimes the spelling is so far off, it goes nutz though....

:evil::evil::banghead:

I had to reed the fine print on the PM setting, I goofed in setting it that way...not my intention...oh well....

Thats easy its called SAND................:quote:
nah ah, Moonshine...

Moonshine....sounds like rural North Carolina.

I thought it was West Virginia....

years ago while going to college in Athens Alabama, a old buddy met, you guessed it.....a REAL Gen U INE.....MOONSHINER tanker road runner redneck good old boy...Billy Bob....I leave the last name out or obvious reasons....he took Larry on a ride through them hills....

Larry thought HE could drive, but NO....Billy Bob knew how to DRIVE.....

:lol:

Thats easy its called SAND................:quote:
nah ah, Moonshine...

Moonshine....sounds like rural North Carolina.

I thought it was West Virginia....

years ago while going to college in Athens Alabama, a old buddy met, you guessed it.....a REAL Gen U INE.....MOONSHINER tanker road runner redneck good old boy...Billy Bob....I leave the last name out or obvious reasons....he took Larry on a ride through them hills....

Larry thought HE could drive, but NO....Billy Bob knew how to DRIVE.....

:lol:

When I first moved here 10 yrs ago, I was talking to a guy at work who lives way out in the boonies. We got to BSing talking about the "south"...next day he brings a jar of white lightning to work.....shit is potent.