Grumpy from CF guess there will be far fewer members soon....

You must have been looking for trouble (again), Gene always types like that, I don't think he ever got nailed.

I was :). There was another guy that got nailed for the same thing and I was "testing the waters". I kinda like those old-style ratings they used to have. You knew who was a badass or whacko and who was a goody two shoes. I was in the whacko catagory. :thumbs:

and now your a goody two shoes?? what is it your growing out there in the middle of nowhere? and can I have some?
redvetracr

That's MISTER Goodytwoshoes :D

You must have been looking for trouble (again), Gene always types like that, I don't think he ever got nailed.

I was :). There was another guy that got nailed for the same thing and I was "testing the waters". I kinda like those old-style ratings they used to have. You knew who was a badass or whacko and who was a goody two shoes. I was in the whacko catagory. :thumbs:

and now your a goody two shoes?? what is it your growing out there in the middle of nowhere? and can I have some?
redvetracr

just as long as you don`t modify your name to DJ_Dep

redvetracr

just as long as you don`t modify your name to DJ_Dep

Never happen :D