got rear-ended..... war of the ponies...

Many Ford,Lincoln,Mercury models came from the factory with the fuel cut off inertia switch.

because of the Pinto ???

I wonder how many cars got towed because of this switch :smash::twitch::footmouth:
And how many of those towed then got fed a line of bullshit about what was wrong and how much it was going to cost to fix, once it was towed back to the shop?

That switch is under the carpet next to the taillight.... if I hadn't removed the carpet I wouldn't even know the switch is there.... :hissyfit::stirpot:

Found a bumper on Ebay, it was in pretty good shape... needed only minor filler in a few spots....

Got a pair of used OEM taillights, sanded with 600 grit, tinted the backup lights red and sprayed two coats clear.

Looks like new:

214cb7b2f0c7730.jpg

Found a bumper on Ebay, it was in pretty good shape... needed only minor filler in a few spots....

Got a pair of used OEM taillights, sanded with 600 grit, tinted the backup lights red and sprayed two coats clear.

Looks like new:

214cb7b2f0c7730.jpg

You have a tow hitch on a 4 banger mustang? What exactly can it pull with that engine :rofl::rofl: