Functional Scale Ferrari

this is awesome !!!! Engine and transmission are fully functional. Now they're looking for a 2' tall driver :cool::cool:

:rofl:

My ex, the kid's mom, her father is still alive, a EE who used to do DOD work for AIL on Long Island....did the first shot programming for the B-1 bomber.... computer vs computer on the radar from what I understood....this all early 80's....

anyway, between me being a tech head/hobbiest/worker/whatEVER...and him...it was widely said that we both were obsessive-compulsive s....

he more obsessive, me more compulsive...

he has a strong German background too, so that video reminded me of him .....fought in WW2 in the Burma campaign, officer for some over the hump flying....

:cool::lol::rofl:

Awesome and all, but wouldn't it cost less and be more fun to build an actual full scale model???
The guy wanted the flat 12 music in his living room, when you start with crazy goals, you end up with crazy result.
I remember watching a french documentary about this. He even managed to book a 15 minutes meeting with the Ferrari family. They was so amazed they actually stayed much longer.

this is awesome !!!! Engine and transmission are fully functional. Now they're looking for a 2' tall driver :cool::cool:
Given the progress Japanese are doing with small robot, making a robotic driver for the car would be a nice and kinda doable challenge.