For you in so calif

DARROW 74

Well it seems like its getting very cold in mo. And poor keven (kwplot) is cold and needs to warm up:rain:. So he has informed me that he will be here on friday the 16th. Picking calif due to the great weather and the many friends he has here. I would like to get togeather for dinner on friday or sat. maybe at fuddruckers in mission viejo Or? on Sat there is a car guy, get togeather at the mazda building in irvine maybe 200 cars show up, all types. Or maybe we could get a quick car run in, on sat or sunday... I know most of you would like to get togeather. so any one that can please let me know. And any ideas are welcome. But we do not have much time please let me know if you can make it. ASAP.

Thanks Darrow
[email protected]

Looks like I'm going to be there (Vickyville) the end of this week- 7-8-9 Oct or somewhere along there maybe even over the weekend. No big cruise in or anything, but how's about dinner one evening? Not 100% sure on when I'll get out of Phoenix, but it's looking like toward the end of the week.

I'm booked all October, but hope to squeeze in dinner with you guys.

sat

Well it seems like its getting very cold in mo. And poor keven (kwplot) is cold and needs to warm up:rain:. So he has informed me that he will be here on friday the 16th. Picking calif due to the great weather and the many friends he has here. I would like to get togeather for dinner on friday or sat. maybe at fuddruckers in mission viejo Or? on Sat there is a car guy, get togeather at the mazda building in irvine maybe 200 cars show up, all types. Or maybe we could get a quick car run in, on sat or sunday... I know most of you would like to get togeather. so any one that can please let me know. And any ideas are welcome. But we do not have much time please let me know if you can make it. ASAP.

Thanks Darrow
[email protected]

looks like dinner will be on sat night or late afternoon. so far about 5 persons have responded it hard to make reservations so please let me know if you can make it

Place fudruckers @ el toro rd mission viejo.

Looks like I'm going to be there (Vickyville) the end of this week- 7-8-9 Oct or somewhere along there maybe even over the weekend. No big cruise in or anything, but how's about dinner one evening? Not 100% sure on when I'll get out of Phoenix, but it's looking like toward the end of the week.

Let us know.:drink:

The 10th is the MotorGen meet at Nicks in Fullerton.

Doing the Auto show with Motorgen on Firday nite. Sat would be good.

:rofl:I'm INSTALLING the auto show. :rofl:

Walmart extension cords???:lol::lol::harhar:

Closer to the truith than you might think.

50 billion miles of J cord, I was not shocked, but amazed at the J cord in the shipyard here...running what seemed like 1/2 a ocean liner used a sky hook crane to move it...ran all the welders with it....:twitch::smash:

ever work on marine/naval electricals??

Doing the Auto show with Motorgen on Firday nite. Sat would be good.

50 billion miles of J cord, I was not shocked, but amazed at the J cord in the shipyard here...running what seemed like 1/2 a ocean liner used a sky hook crane to move it...ran all the welders with it....:twitch::smash:

I helped with repairs on a 60' once.
I also work on shore power for the Lido Yacht Show twice a year. About 2.5 miles of 4/0 welding cable gets laid out and picked up for that.:suicide:

I helped with repairs on a 60' once.
I also work on shore power for the Lido Yacht Show twice a year. About 2.5 miles of 4/0 welding cable gets laid out and picked up for that.:suicide:

That would make a great set of jumper cables. OR to run lighting IN YOUR BACK YARD SO YOU CAN BBQ FOR US.....:devil:

all that will be attending

Sat is coming up.

car show in am lunch or early dinner mission viejo other things also ................................. e mail me your phone and I will call you back asap