Fabric dyes ????

Depends on the seat color and what you want to do with it, can't go lighter, obviously, cant use bleach, probably kill the materials .....and if it's blue/gray, and you want reds/tans/brown...good luck,

I can see going black over most anything.....

I used RIT dye on my carpeting not long ago, because new carpeting is too high at 300 bux.....it had been died previously maybe 6-7 years ago....

Florida sun is a bitch, everything turns yellow..from brown/tan...

:amazed::cussing:

Well, the fabric dye question is mute now. I just scored a pair of leather Fiero bucket seats for cheap on fleabay. I know I can dye the leather to match - no problem.
Thanks....

Well, the fabric dye question is mute now. I just scored a pair of leather Fiero bucket seats for cheap on fleabay. I know I can dye the leather to match - no problem.
Thanks....

Used to have a '88 Fiero Formula seats were really nice and comfy, much better than my '87 vette....wasn't a bad car either, shame about it being dumped....

:beer:

Now that you got cheap Fiero seats you might as well go for the two tone leather covers whenever the budget allows.... check leatherseats.com as well, I've bought my Z28 seat covers from them and their stuff is about as nice as Katskin but half the price ($650 front/back).

I'll most likely buy new covers for my '06 C6 next year, Florida sun is not helping the cracking/dryrotting....

Now that you got cheap Fiero seats you might as well go for the two tone leather covers whenever the budget allows.... check leatherseats.com as well, I've bought my Z28 seat covers from them and their stuff is about as nice as Katskin but half the price ($650 front/back).

I'll most likely buy new covers for my '06 C6 next year, Florida sun is not helping the cracking/dryrotting....

At first I redid the seats in that comfort weave mesh vinyl, but after some years it got to splitting and cracking in the mesh area, I thought of the leather, but then that sunlight, gave up and went to the leather pattern in vinyl, been happy with it, looks good now, some 6? years later....

wonder if it's not a better option than real leather....3 years on real leather just don't get it, not for this cheep skate....

:crap::crutches: