drone target ?

if a cop is asking a question - you don't have to answer or do what the cop is asking... however, if it's an order - then you do. If you don't know, follow what the guy did - ask them "is that an order?"

oh yeah, and don't call your lawyer while the cop is ordering you to do something .... sheesh, that's why they have phones in jail.

I think the original idea is... do we make ourselves targets for resisting authority?

With the commie bastards running shit these daze, we are ALL targets of opportunity.....

unless you have political pull......ie..able to pay off the the .gov crooks....

which is why we need eliminate islam as the first chore.....

then deal with the idiots in this country, let them burn their own locations to the dirt, then die.....could care less.....really....

I aim LO, 12 ga to the crotch, bleed out bastards.....bleed out....

:gurney::ill::drink:

Gene, you need to check your family tree real good. I'll bet there's a muzzy ancestor in there somewhere and that you got some muzzy blood in 'Ya too. :stirpot:

Gene, you need to check your family tree real good. I'll bet there's a muzzy ancestor in there somewhere and that you got some muzzy blood in 'Ya too. :stirpot:

BULLSHIT!!!! E. Europe here, ancestors town no longer exists on any modern map.....like it was wiped out by lenin/stalin/hitler......there is NO reference to it.....NONE, not even a crossroads.....it was south of some major city, Luvov/Keiv???? I forget, did a bunch of shit on the net many years ago using found documents from my grand parents.....

look at ancient maps, yeh, sure the town existed...but obviously no photographs in that section of the globe.....

modern maps there is nothing.....

CASE CLOSED@@@@!!!!:gurney: