Drilled and slotted rotors

$220 for the set of four shipped......

SO CAL members: they're in CostaMesa and offer free customer pickup.... $138 for the set..... (Bird, that's in your neighborhood...need rotors ??)

Hey we could have Bird pick them up for us and ship them to us for free :quote:

I checked USPS: their domestic flat rate box is 12x12x6, 13.50 regardless of weight (per their website) .... if you can fit two rotors in this box shipping would be $27 for the set... I'm sure they come up with some stupid fine print if you show up with two 40lbs flat rate boxes at the post office :footmouth:

That is a great value. Just want to confirm: these fit om the front ?

I just replaced all four calipers but still use the old rotors.

i found drilled and slotted zinc coated ones on ebay for a little cheaper by the time you consider shipping. Is that gold colored plating superior?

$220 for the set of four shipped......

SO CAL members: they're in CostaMesa and offer free customer pickup.... $138 for the set..... (Bird, that's in your neighborhood...need rotors ??)

Not really. :)

i found drilled and slotted zinc coated ones on ebay for a little cheaper by the time you consider shipping. Is that gold colored plating superior?

I'm sure the plating holds up better than paint, at least where the pads don't rub it off... for $10 difference I'd take the plated rotors ... now YOU might be better off with the non-plated rotors so they rust quickly and match the rest of your car :toothbrush::toothbrush:

YOU might be better off with the non-plated rotors so they rust quickly and match the rest of your car :toothbrush::toothbrush:

You guys misundersand me. I don't want important pieces of the car to rust. Just valve covers, air cleaner, m/c and accessories. You know.... the shit everyone else spends their time polishing, painting and Q-Tipping.

Last edited:
The difference is pretty small, forgot how much exactly. To the naked eye the rotors look identical apart from the adjustment holes. The fronts even have the "drum" part in them for parking brake shoes.

The difference is 0.1 inch. This is enough to gouge the inner surface on the front and outer surface of the rear rotors with stock calipers.

Want to see the pics?

Just order 4 rears

They are all the same

I ordered 4 rears per your advice kid. I'm thinking they will fit in spite of the .080 offset difference.

I understand why they were on sale. When i opened box 2 of 2 they looked just a little corroded. Not suitable for the show n' shine crowd.