Dinner with the Twins

So that's why you missed my call, you were too busy calling everyone else!

Thanks for trying Jeff. Yesterday I was pretty much unreachable.

Pictures will be up soon.
I would like to thank the following who talked to Marck and Xander, sending my cell phone bill to an all time high::gurney:
John Phil
Kevin Proteet
Tim Tyson
Rich Woods
John Bash
Howard Nardic
Jim Mack
People who missed their voicemails::crap:
Gary Ramadei
Larry Kelly
Lars Grimsrud

Pictures will be up soon.
I would like to thank the following who talked to Marck and Xander, sending my cell phone bill to an all time high::gurney:
John Phil
Kevin Proteet
Tim Tyson
Rich Woods
John Bash
Howard Nardic
Jim Mack
People who missed their voicemails::crap:
Gary Ramadei
Larry Kelly
Lars Grimsrud

*Sigh* I always get left out :(:cry:

I garantee they will sleep all the way home.
We went to:
West Coast Corvettes (Where Richie Rich bought new wheels already)
Corvette Mikes
Corvettes down under(Thank you John)
Chip Foose
Classic Industries (Thank you Glenn)
Classic Performance Industries
Wheel Warehouse
A Vette restoration shop across from Foose who's name escapes me now.
Coast Corvettes
Backwood's BBQ, where we all had dinner
CaScotty's house.(Thank you Scott)
Where we all watched Dougs steering lock up,(Just like Turtles did), and had a quick clinic on the Power Plus reusable oil filter (Thank you John Maynard)
(Marck and Xander like it better than System One, and Vettezuki already uses one) (Thank you Ben)
I wish to thank EVERYONE involved who made Marck and Xander feel at home here.

Sounds like y'all showed the T-bros a good time.

On behalf of those of us who could not participate personally, I want to thank Bird & all the others, VM members or just anonymous Americans across the land, who gave hospitaltiy to our visitors.

Marck & Xander, hope this was a good journey for you, & please, welcome back anytime. America as a 'people' is a wonderful place, and I hope you know that you have friends here, even if we've never met face to face.

Have a good trip back home.

John

:ill: Damn, I have such a bad memory.

Thanks for the call Bird! :cussing:

Thanks

Marck & Xander
I really hope you had a great time in the US, And with all the members of the forum that you got to meet. I had a great time talking with you as I am sure all others feel the same way. you definitely are the leaders of this fourm.

THANKS FOR COMING.

Thanks to all who gave us a day never to forget :) it was awesome meeting you guys and hanging out. Thanks for taking us for a spin so we too could experience driving a vette in the US :) It was an awesome ending to a great trip!

I'm sure we will be back, maybe next year :)

Marck & Xander

Thanks to all who gave us a day never to forget :) it was awesome meeting you guys and hanging out. Thanks for taking us for a spin so we too could experience driving a vette in the US :) It was an awesome ending to a great trip!

I'm sure we will be back, maybe next year :)

Marck & Xander

So what is your favorite thing you did here?:push:

Well everything was awesome from the amazing sights we saw and doing the 1-800-be-petty thing, to las vegas and all....but actually hanging with you guys was the best.

The biggest ... well...not let down..but still a little bit of a disappointment was how small foose's shop was LOL I was SHOCKED!! The cars were awesome however, especially this one...it was shaweeeeet!!!

248cedd17107cc.jpg

248cedd31b1ad0.jpg

248cedd48bb834.jpg

248cedd72726f8.jpg

Well everything was awesome from the amazing sights we saw and doing the 1-800-be-petty thing, to las vegas and all....but actually hanging with you guys was the best.

I'm sure the rest of the guys will agree with me ....It was our pleasure to meet you and your brother and show you guys a little bit of American tradition.

Last edited:

I'm sure the rest of the guys will agree with me ....It was our pleasure to meet you and your brother and show you guys a little bit of American tradition.

Marck and Xander are a hoot, to say the least.:thumbs:

I had a blast too guys, thanks for showing up and hanging out with us, I especially liked riding shotgun with Rich, Douglas and Darrow and man, these guys don't baby their cars :) :drink:

I had a blast too guys, thanks for showing up and hanging out with us, I especially liked riding shotgun with Rich, Douglas and Darrow and man, these guys don't baby their cars :) :drink:

I've had to follow those guys at one time or another. I ACTUALLY had to work to keep up with them. :bounce::bump: